What if your boyfriend looked like this..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so behind, I just noticed this thread. Tony looks alot like Bono!!
Hey lets try and make a deal with Ali-she gives us Bono and we give her Tony!
biggrin.gif
Think she'll go for it?...silence...nope I didn't think she would. But at least I tried!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

ah the old switcheroo. I don't think she'll notice.
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Of COURSE she won't!
Let's do it!

I will now ask a question my friend Tasha posed during a late night gushing/kidnapping planning session:
"Could we really share him, or would we all get jealous of each other?"
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Originally posted by partygirl33:
Haha. Thats some funny shit! U2 God if you keep visiting places like PlEBA, you won't be single for long. Since you are in the NYC area- here's a link to the U2NYC Yahoo group. Although I suspect you already know about it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2NYC

Cheers funny man!

[This message has been edited by partygirl33 (edited 08-22-2001).]

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the comparisons to Bono which I believe are true compliments! I'm flattered to say the least...anyway, I didn't mean to barge in
on this thread but someone told me that there were pics of me on here and I had to investigate!
smile.gif

It's funny how far these pics got, I think I only sent them to just a few people and WHAM! they're all over the place. It was great meeting some of you at the Philly and DC shows, looking forward to the 3rd leg.

If you'd like to contact me about upcoming shows for "Unforgettable Fire" (or anything else for that matter) you can at U2God@aol.com...I'd be happy to chat!

Peace signs to all,
Tony

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
Of COURSE she won't!
Let's do it!

I will now ask a question my friend Tasha posed during a late night gushing/kidnapping planning session:
"Could we really share him, or would we all get jealous of each other?"
biggrin.gif

*revelation* We could auction off the use of his body parts!! I get his arms this week!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Originally posted by U2 God:

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the comparisons to Bono which I believe are true compliments! I'm flattered to say the least...anyway, I didn't mean to barge in
on this thread but someone told me that there were pics of me on here and I had to investigate!
smile.gif

It's funny how far these pics got, I think I only sent them to just a few people and WHAM! they're all over the place. It was great meeting some of you at the Philly and DC shows, looking forward to the 3rd leg.

If you'd like to contact me about upcoming shows for "Unforgettable Fire" (or anything else for that matter) you can at U2God@aol.com...I'd be happy to chat!

Peace signs to all,
Tony

Wow- the subject of one of our threads has appeared on it!!! Don't worry about barging into this thread, Tony- you can visit PLEBA anytime.
smile.gif
If I ever go to NYC I'll definitely try to check out "Unforgettable Fire."

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
Okay! I dibs.... Never mind.
biggrin.gif

eeeeeeee!!!!!!! *hide*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Tony-as you can tell, it appears you'd be a welcome intruder around here ANYTIME-I just have one question for you-Why can't you look like Larry or Edge-just kidding-I adore Bono too-ahhh, decisions, decisions... Come back and visit anytime-I think you'd enjoy what we are up to around here!

OK now I must figure out... if I am going to do
Elevation 3rd leg on the West coast (as planned)
or the East coast, where I could see Bono #1 AND Bono #2!

**EP will have to flip a coin**
wink.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*revelation* We could auction off the use of his body parts!! I get his arms this week!

Okay! I dibs.... Never mind.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Back
Top Bottom