What happenned to u2 guatemala?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it had to do with hotlinking and bandwith but I could be completely wrong about it. The owner of that site was also a member here and occasionally posted in pleba. He would even use pictures that plebans found and posted here and would credit us on his site. I thought there was mutual respect between his site and pleba but then he made a post one day saying he was thinking of taking it down...then soon after he did. I loved that site. There was always new U2 news and pictures. I miss it :(

Herbert, the man who ran U2 Guatemala, was in Cleveland for one of the get-togethers. He got married and said that he didn't have much time to take care of the site anymore.

biff said:
Yes, that was a great site. I also miss Youtwo.net.:(

I miss Youtwo.net so bad! That was a great site and I wanted to cry when they announced that it was being closed. :grumpy: But....if that site wouldn't have closed I wouldn't have come here. I was a member here for months before I really got involved.

Edgette said:
Herbert, the man who ran U2 Guatemala, was in Cleveland for one of the get-togethers. He got married and said that he didn't have much time to take care of the site anymore.

That's too bad that he didn't have time for the site, but it's understandable. That's wonderful that he got married! :)

Back
Top Bottom