What gift would you like to be granted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

imogen

The Fly
So last night I watched this kids movie "Ella Enchanted" Think Cinderella. Anyway, she is gifted/cursed with the 'gift of obedience' by a wayward Fairy.

I was just thinking it might be fun if we said what gift we would have wanted to be given by our very own "Fairy Godmother".

I am not sure.... maybe the 'Gift of Insight and Clarity' .....

To tell me where Bono and the boys might be hanging out after the show???? lol

hmm.. i think a good gift for me would be able to have a conversation with the boys especially LARRY!! :drool: or something more..:wink:

I'm really shy and socially awkward sometimes :wink:
I would love to have the gift of always knowing whats the right thing to say - in any situation.

Have you ever thought of the perfect thing to say waaaaay after the occasion? Or have you ever rehearsed a conversation so much in your head that when the moment comes you really make a mess of it? Yup--thats me. :yes:

Hee hee... when you said Fairy Godmother, I thought of Adam. BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO! Erm. I'd enjoy being telepathic. Or being best friends with everyone in U2. :drool:

The gift of Bono radar so I can meet him. I have tried for years and never have :scream:

I would love to meet Bono--that would be a gift. I would love for my husband to look like Bono. He's good looking but Goddddd!! if he looked like Bono. (He probably wishes I looked like Heidi Klume.)

:hmm:
To be a rock star. No lie. Not to meet the band or anything. I like performing and I have passion to spare. Imagine being out in front of so many people, lifting them up and making them move. :rockon:
But being friends with my fellow rockers wouldnt be a bad thing :sexywink:

Well helloooooo Bono....Didnt realize we were staying in the same hotel
:evil:

Wit! True wit. Not sarcasm, cynicism or any other generic form of wit like that--just 100% grade A wit! :yes:

sweetie said:

Have you ever thought of the perfect thing to say waaaaay after the occasion? Or have you ever rehearsed a conversation so much in your head that when the moment comes you really make a mess of it? Yup--thats me. :yes:

Thats a really good one - I do that all the time think of what I want to say way to late.

I'd also love to have a beautifu singing voice - cant sing in tune to save my life :|

I'd wish for world peace, happiness to everyone, and no more homeless....

Oh who am I kidding. As much as I'd like to say that, it would be being Bono's best friend. I would say wife but I respect Ali too much...so I'll stick with best friend :wink:

On a non-U2 level, I'd say the gift of health and true love of any nature would set me up for life. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom