What Gift Would You Buy Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
HEARD HE'S GOT 2 GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS BUT...What Bono really would adore is a beautiful purring slinky cat that would lay and sprawl across his /neckjugular to feel the beat and purrrrrrrrrrr in tune-sending healing to that sore throat of his.....

I'd probly get him a crazy spotted Bengal that would follow him everywhere/Liam Gallagher has one....

or a delightful very affectionate Russian Blue that talk back to you and could approve his lyrics...then pitter patter around his shoulders or perch gracefully on his lap while he fed her caviar...or pilchards

either way the sophisticated,clever affectionate often sensual very loving feline friend should be there to greet him on his return to the Hewson Manor

then the house hold could be run entirely for the comfort and convenience of the cat and it could own the place for his/her beloved bono.....I know he would just lurve a cat

Last edited:
What do you get a man that has everything!!!!! He deserves! the worlds on a plater !!!!!!:cool:

Well, when I met him in Lincoln, Nebraska, we had picked out a pair of University of Nebraska Cornhuskers boxers, hehe! We went to Target for film and I saw them and could not resist. We had some trouble picking a size..."Small or medium? I don't wanna offend the man...but we gotta be realistic here!" I believe were Lindsay's words.

If I met him again, I'd get something like that - something fun, yet not too over the top and something that means something about me/us and where he was.

In the Chicago II GA line, I talked all day to a mom and daughter from Chile and they had bought really pretty coffee table books full of color photos of the Chilean landscapes. They wrote messages in each and got close enough to Bono to give him his.

anyone agree on a pusscat

A cat should really own the Hewson Manor louching around and having access to all those windowsills.....:heart:

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt: :heart: :heart:

beau2ifulday said:
I'd wrap all the Bono-loving PLEBAs I could up in a ribbon for him :up:

ooooooh now this is a good one..............:evil:

and throw in a cat as well:yes:

beau2ifulday said:

the complimentary cat comes as standard :wink:

buy 10,000 Bono crazed Plebans and get a free cat:hmm: thats a great deal!:wink:

Hallmark is doing wonderful things nowadays:lmao:

the cat would still make sure it got all the attention-a purr here and a weave between his feet there-wouldn't be long before he said ' hold on you gals this cat needs a saucer of milk'

passingcat said:
the cat would still make sure it got all the attention-a purr here and a weave between his feet there-wouldn't be long before he said ' hold on you gals this cat needs a saucer of milk'

I wanna see b with a cat:drool: For some reason I picture a cat draped across the back of his neck...purring, kneeding its claws into his shoulder...........for some reason that makes me:combust:

Golightly Grrl said:
After being a fan for over twenty years, I think Bono owes me a gift!

:lmao: :lmao:

awww he brings you the gift of his hawtness:drool: he he he...:drool: ......oh and wonderful music too:wink: :wink: what more could you want?

:hmm: hmm..house in southern france..my own yacht....an island......:wink:

at last

Dismantled said:

I wanna see b with a cat:drool: For some reason I picture a cat draped across the back of his neck...purring, kneeding its claws into his shoulder...........for some reason that makes me:combust:

at last ! someone else sees just what a sexy cat owner Bono would be

I wanna see it knead itself across his chest and rub its chin across his chin-then he'll get up and give it some cream

The purrrrrrrfect Cat Owner

Bono laying on th bed
Along comes puss cat
Full out stretched across his chest,
Tickles her whiskers across his chin
into his neck her head tucks in,
Pushing and kneading across his shoulder
Purring to match his heartbeat strong
Take a moment to groom her paws,
Swish of the tail flick of her ear
Purring stronger as he strokes her ear
Melting deeper into his black glossy hair
A place of comfort for both to share.

meanwhile....
( Bono tells the german shepherds they'll have to wait until the cat has had her nap upon him before he can feed them:wink: ) the dogs long since realised the cat now owns the place:) he'd meant to get up 10 minutes earlier but felt it extremely rude to disturb the cat ....and the purring was easing that sore throat of his and bringing his heartbeat into relaxed gentle rhythum...)

Last edited:
I wouldn't get Bono anything - he has everything he could ever want for materially.

What I would GIVE Bono is what I already do - a life committed to making the world better for the poorest people on earth.

I think he would like that better.:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

does that mean we'd have to clone the cat too-as Bono wouldn't let clone bono have the cat

he realises the cat is far too superior and important to have anything but the best-the original Bono and he'll miss it stealing his chair when he goes to pour a whiskey:wink:

Bono also kisses activists.

I think giving back to Bono is a good thing to do - it shows our respect for him.

LOVE AND PEACE....:wink:

A compliment. He doesn't need any material things. I would tell him how much his music means to me. And quite possibly, a kiss on the cheek!

Back
Top Bottom