What genre of rock are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.quizilla.com/users/omgitscraig/quizzes/What genre of rock are you?

1079118725_SexPistols.jpg

Old school punk! You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

1078837206_White-Band.jpg

Grunge! You're all about the music and would even turn your back on fame just to stay true to your roots... You reached your high in the early '90s, but you're still making some good stuff! Keep rocking!

:lol: Sad but true!

1078749429_sinNewYork.jpg

Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?

1078930216_lerversion.jpg

Emo! You're very in touch with your emotions and that's what I like about you! It's all about the music for you... I have pity for your tortured soul...you're just like me...

I have no idea what 'emo' is. :huh:

beli said:

I have no idea what 'emo' is. :huh:

"Emo" is short for "emotional". Emo has a bad rap because people view many emo musicians as being "whiny crybabies", and stereotypical emo fans are often ragged on. I do enjoy some emo though.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Old school punk! You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

me too...

Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?

Which is ironic since I'm seeing the Strokes 2maro night in Orlando. Jack White... swoon. :combust:

cool. i'm all about old school punk (and i didn't even choose the clash lyrics on the last question...)

"Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?"

:yes:

Indie rock! You're my most favourite type of music... Your music channels lots of emotion. On the top it seems simple, but underneath there's always a deep meaning... As your name you're independent from most of music! Stay that way! Good on you! There's so much variation in your style...from deep and thoughtful like The Stills, to happy go lucky like Belle & Sebastian, to dancy and catchy Franz Ferdinand, and back to boogie down Hot Hot Heat and The Rapture...

I knew it. :wink: i like all those bands.

Last edited:
Grunge! You're all about the music and would even turn your back on fame just to stay true to your roots... You reached your high in the early '90s, but you're still making some good stuff! Keep rocking!

:heart: Kurt :heart:

Indie rock! You're my most favourite type of music... Your music channels lots of emotion. On the top it seems simple, but underneath there's always a deep meaning... As your name you're independent from most of music! Stay that way! Good on you! There's so much variation in your style...from deep and thoughtful like The Stills, to happy go lucky like Belle & Sebastian, to dancy and catchy Franz Ferdinand, and back to boogie down Hot Hot Heat and The Rapture...

:D

that fits I suppose.;)

Last edited:
Modern rock

Okay but I don't know why. I picked everything I could to get a hippie band!

Back
Top Bottom