What do you think of this theory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam is our #1 changling over the years

• Yes - he has the most different looks

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No - Bono is the most changed

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No - Larry always looks different

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No - Edge has sported the most 'looks'

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

YellowKite

War Child
LARRY
As the years go by - he still looks like the Larry from 1976. There has been some maturity added to his face but he defn 'looks' the same in 2003 as he did in 1983.
thumblm1.jpg
thumblm19.jpg

EDGE
Same with Mr. the Edge. Hair, long or none. Cap or not. Facial hair extraordinaire - he still maintains his edgeness.
Edge-1.jpg
edge.jpg

BONO
As extreme as he has gotten with looks [ie Fly, mullet, etc] his essential features shine through
bonoboy8.jpg
bono.jpg

ADAM

Now- with Sparky - if you look at a early pic
thumbac3.jpg

then a little later
thumbac25.jpg

then a short time after that
thumbac7.jpg
thumbac35.jpg

yet another look
thumbac5.jpg
thumbadamtit.jpg

So - what do you think? Isn't it true that you could almost not recognize Adam from time to time?

Yea

I agree he does have the most changes.........but the more changes the more sexier he looks............grrrrrrrrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrr:wink: :wink: :wink: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hmm: Had to think about that a minute (um....that had NOTHING to do with the fact that I'm a wee bit tipsy :wink: !), but I really think my pick would be Bono...

Definitely a toss up between Bono and Adam. Bono has had different looks but I would lean more towards Adam. To me Bono's changes seem to be more thought out and tied to whatever moment they are in whereas it seems like Adams just changes naturally...if that makes sense.

adam is my pick. from fro to frolet to shaved head to mohawk, shaved head again to the hair he has now.

bono just has different stages of mullets. :| (oh yeah, and that shaved head during pop..but I think he was going to grow another mullet after that.)

Last edited:
wertsie said:
:shrug: Well...a "look" is about more than just hair, isn't it?

Yes and that's why Bono wins. He invented whole characters complete with makeup and costumes.

Back
Top Bottom