what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ali26

War Child
what do you think about happy to go blind? i don't know if i should keep going with the story or or the next chapter will ee the end.

:wave:
I really admire the enthusiasm that you have for writing. And I believe you are partially sighted (is that right?) so for you to submit your stuff must take more from you than it would from maybe some others of us.

I know you enjoy reading the other stories on here, so my advice to you would be to read more, of a variety of writers, so you can get the feel of what people like to read.

Also, your writing is raw (nothing wrong with that necessarily) but it is a VERY rare thing for a raw draft of something to be any good. I know that from experience and I know that a lot of the other girls on here will have the same experience. I think most of us on here, read and re-read our stuff before we post it, to make sure that it is the best that we can get it.

Is there someone who you know who you trust enough to read your work and to be honest about what they think? Sometimes it is hard to hear that we need to make improvements, but it is the only way to learn and to better yourself.

I wish you all the luck with your stories. Your ideas are obviously there… it’s just that you need to learn some of the “technical” stuff and be aware of how your words look and sound to other people. Presentation is important, as is clarity.

Good luck. :)

:wave:
I really admire the enthusiasm that you have for writing. And I believe you are partially sighted (is that right?) so for you to submit your stuff must take more from you than it would from maybe some others of us.

I know you enjoy reading the other stories on here, so my advice to you would be to read more, of a variety of writers, so you can get the feel of what people like to read.

Also, your writing is raw (nothing wrong with that necessarily) but it is a VERY rare thing for a raw draft of something to be any good. I know that from experience and I know that a lot of the other girls on here will have the same experience. I think most of us on here, read and re-read our stuff before we post it, to make sure that it is the best that we can get it.

Is there someone who you know who you trust enough to read your work and to be honest about what they think? Sometimes it is hard to hear that we need to make improvements, but it is the only way to learn and to better yourself.

I wish you all the luck with your stories. Your ideas are obviously there… it’s just that you need to learn some of the “technical” stuff and be aware of how your words look and sound to other people. Presentation is important, as is clarity.

Good luck. :)

:up: I agree.

I have such admiration for you ali26. You're bravery is astounding. Keep up your writing dream and follow the advice you got from Carrie and YSW. :up: They are so good.
If you decide to end this story, I'll be watching for the next one. :hyper:

I have such admiration for you ali26. You're bravery is astounding. Keep up your writing dream and follow the advice you got from Carrie and YSW. :up: They are so good.
If you decide to end this story, I'll be watching for the next one. :hyper:

it's up now.:cute::lol:

Back
Top Bottom