What Do U Think Of His Open Shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
:lol: according to the poll bon jovi's open shirt is hotter than bono's

I'm afraid it is. Bon Jovi is now much hotter than Bono, he's still got hair, his face looks younger and his body is waaaay sexier. Bono's open shirt was hot in its time, even a couple years back, but it's time to button it up now unless he wants to seriously upgrade his hotness (and I hope he does) As he looks now, nope. :tsk:

and why isn't this in PLEBA?:huh:

Last edited:
Duh...easy peasy! I voted.

bohhhhh.jpg

JCOSTER said:

(PS. I didn't put in Pleba b/c it wasn't exactly about posting pictures.) :shrug:

But it is about Bono, pics and hotness! (or lack thereof) I like the hot pink shirt pose :drool:

JCOSTER said:
(PS. I didn't put in Pleba b/c it wasn't exactly about posting pictures.) :shrug:

PLEBA is only Primarily for posting pictures, it's also about the more personal things about the band... EYKIW is more 'serious' stuff like the music and albums (about which we don't care, we only care about Bono's hawtness! :yes: )

elevated_u2_fan said:

:tsk:

It's still 45 hot and 55 not and does not appear to have changed since 9:30 this morning (EST). Me thinks this poll is bullshit and already pre-determined.

If so, BOO-URNS I say, BOO-URNS!:rant:
:hmm: I've the same idea.... I mean, even if there have been people voting against him the same moment we've been voting for him, it should change by at least one percent!

Galeongirl said:

PLEBA is only Primarily for posting pictures, it's also about the more personal things about the band... EYKIW is more 'serious' stuff like the music and albums (about which we don't care, we only care about Bono's hawtness! :yes: )

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom