what concerts are you going to see soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've already got tickets for Slane 2003 ( Foo Fighters, Feeder, Pj Harvey, Queens of the Stone Age, red Hot Chilli Peppers) an Metallica and Linking Park. What about you girls? :)

The only two that are for sure are see Jay Farrar and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also, I'll be damned if I don't get tickets for Fleetwood Mac (they go onsale Monday). And Wilco is doing a tourish thing in April but so far they haven't announced any dates I can make. I'm also strongly considering going to see AFI or The Delgados. Gina's credit card: :no:

Btw, I'm way jealous you're going to Slane. That's awesome.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
The only two that are for sure are see Jay Farrar and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also, I'll be damned if I don't get tickets for Fleetwood Mac (they go onsale Monday). And Wilco is doing a tourish thing in April but so far they haven't announced any dates I can make. I'm also strongly considering going to see AFI or The Delgados. Gina's credit card: :no:

Btw, I'm way jealous you're going to Slane. That's awesome.

you forgot coldplay.
:mad:

I want to go see coldplay BUT getting a ticket this late AND at the Hollywood Bowl is going to be a BITCH!!! But I still want to go!!!
Oh also I'm also jealous of you going to Slane Niamh Saoirse BUT have lots of fun!

Tech: I just checked ebay for shits and giggles, and those tickets don't seem to be very expensive. They look like they're running about $50-70, which ain't bad. And if you have the opportunity, you should TOTALLY go. They are awesome live.

PETE YORN IN MAY!!! :hyper:

i wanted to go to 2 shows, but my wallet won't allow...that and i'm going alone which is weird...but anyways...i'm going to see him in indy on may 2...anyone else??

a few local bands in the next month or two

warped tour this summer

Billy Joel/Elton John with my mom. :lol:

RHCP :up:

Zwan

The Ataris

The Vines

Guster

Ani DiFranco

Pearl Jam

Ween

Soul Asylum

Norah Jones

David Gray

I think thats it. I had to go get my ticket envelope to be sure!

:hyper:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Zwan

The Ataris

The Vines

Guster

Ani DiFranco

Pearl Jam

Ween

Soul Asylum

Norah Jones

David Gray

Wow! You are gonna have a great time!!!!! :hyper:

Brian just got 2 free tickets from a guy he knows who works for the Irish Times. The tickets are for the Throwing Muses concert. I have heard of them before, but I have never listened to their music. :huh: Oh well, I might give it a whirl...:der:

Wooo!! I just got my Fleetwood Mac tickets! I got four: one for me, one for my mom, one for my dad, and one for my sister. I find it amusing that my entire family is going to this concert. LOL.

I like this thread....

I just got tickets today to go see Daniel Lanois on May 30th in Chicago. :yes: It's going to be awesome.

:wave:

~J

j just got me tickets to see danny lanois in chicago may 30th :p...and i just bought my pete yorn ticket for indy for may 2nd...

:up:

Coldplay on June 11th.

Maybe Pearl Jam in late June. Will see what leftovers the box office puts on sale the day of the show.

i just saw Coldplay and The Music. If you haven't seen or heard The Music, check those bad boys out.

I am seeing Sigur Ros on Tuesday, and Tim McGraw friday. Not looking forward to Tim, my younger sis-in-law is dragging me there.

When I get back from Belize, I want to see Hem on April 12 but prob will be somewhere else. :(

Then Pearl Jam in April...

and Ed wants to get us tickets to the Glastonbury Festival in England this summer. Anyone ever been to that before? Advice?

Wilco's playing at Summerfest! Wilco's playing at Summerfest! YAAAY!!!!

Sorry, I was just bummed that it didn't look like I'd get to see them again for awhile since they have this fondness for playing places I can't get to on weeknights. But not this July!

So! Just saw Jay Farrar Friday. This Saturday, the Avant Folk Festival. Chili Peppers on May 2nd. Still musing over Coldplay in June. David Gray w/ Turin Brakes in July. Wilco in July!

((music))

elizabeth said:
and Ed wants to get us tickets to the Glastonbury Festival in England this summer. Anyone ever been to that before? Advice?
Glastonbury's amazing...i'm going this year...somehow!! I've never been, but it's like an institution here. ;) so fun. here are some links:
http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2003/

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/fes...ntid=483&dbtable=eventgroup&section=eventhome

I think I mentioned it in this thread too, even though it's mainly about V:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1086253#post1086253

Pete Yorn in May (aaaw yeah, back at 9:30 where we met him the first time around) and Brooooce in July

:tongue:

I wanna see Jesse Malin in VA but I don't know anyone who likes that kinda thing too :(

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Zwan

The Ataris

The Vines

Guster

Ani DiFranco

Pearl Jam

Ween

Soul Asylum

Norah Jones

David Gray

Wow, what a list.

I?ll go to see Massive Attack. The rest is unsure.

Back
Top Bottom