what concerts are you going to see soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LoriHewson said:
Oh yeah I forgot i'm going to see Pearl Jam on April 25th :)

Lori:mac:

hey lori...where are you? pearl jam will be in my city (Pittsburgh) on the 26th...so you must be close!

Ed bought us tickets for Field Day in Long Island for the weekend of June7-8...it should be amazing! We'll be seeing:

Radiohead
Beastie Boys
Beth Orton
Sigur Ros
Underworld
Thievery Corporation
Royksopp
Beck
Liz Phair
Blur

...and many others! Check it out!

http://www.fielddayfest.com/music.html

elizabeth said:

hey lori...where are you? pearl jam will be in my city (Pittsburgh) on the 26th...so you must be close!

Ed bought us tickets for Field Day in Long Island for the weekend of June7-8...it should be amazing! We'll be seeing:

Radiohead
Beastie Boys
Beth Orton
Sigur Ros
Underworld
Thievery Corporation
Royksopp
Beck
Liz Phair
Blur

...and many others! Check it out!

http://www.fielddayfest.com/music.html

I'm in Cleveland Elizabeth :)

Lori :mac:

I don't know if this counts as a concert per say, but I want to see david sedaris tommorow. He's one of my favorite authors! Funniest man EVER.

If I'm feeling better tommorow, I want to go. Maybe I'll just go and get him to autograph my barf bucket.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Wooo!! I just got my Fleetwood Mac tickets! I got four: one for me, one for my mom, one for my dad, and one for my sister. I find it amusing that my entire family is going to this concert. LOL.

What show are you going to??????

I've got 8th row for the Staples show on July 12th.

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:

What show are you going to??????

I've got 8th row for the Staples show on July 12th.

I'm going to the Chicago show at All-State arena on June 26th. We have moderatly crappy seats cause the ticket prices were so high, but I'm so friggin excited!! I've loved them since I was 16 and I finally get to see them live! :hyper: :D

I went to the Pearl Jam concert here in Cleveland last night and had a great time! They played a good amount of their classics, which made me really happy :) Eddie even fell off the stage because he was having so much fun...lol ;) They played 2 encores, which was cool...after the first one was over they waited a while to come back and when they did, Eddie was like "we were talking about it and figured we don't know when we'll ever be back here, so here ya go". They ended on Rocking in the Free World with the lights up and everything...maybe it was the Arenas way of saying "GO HOME" :lmao: So besides the pot smoking frat boys in front of me I had a pretty good time :)

Lori :mac:

A guy who works for the Irish Times gave Brian 2 tickets to see The Australian Pink Floyd. They are supposed to be really good, to have a really tight set, so I think I might enjoy it. :yes:

hoping to get to the warped tour this summer. saw bad religion last wednesday, fucking rocked!

Burning Brides/My Morning Jacket on Tuesday

Jesse Malin in May

Idlewild in May :hyper:

I Am Kloot in June

Mull Historical Society in June (I think)

T in the Park in July

I'm gona see
Bon Jovi 01.06.2003
Robbie Williams 11.07.2003

now I am seriously hoping Metallica and U2 will move their cute arses towards Germany :happy:

a-mole said:
I'm gona see
Bon Jovi 01.06.2003
Robbie Williams 11.07.2003

now I am seriously hoping Metallica and U2 will move their cute arses towards Germany :happy:

Awww...Robbie:drool: i'm so jelous...hehe ;) I wish he'd tour here...i've been a fan since Take That...lol.

Lori

Back
Top Bottom