What comes to mind?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
So, what goes through your head immediately after seeing this picture?
I know I always have a very strong reaction to it :lol: :mac:

342%3A97%3A%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232354478%3A%3A73ot1lsi

:drool: wild horses bono

u2bonogirl said:
So, what goes through your head immediately after seeing this picture?
I know I always have a very strong reaction to it :lol: :mac:

342%3A97%3A%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232354478%3A%3A73ot1lsi

:drool: wild horses bono

Well, after the salivary glands automatically kick into overdrive, I'm thinking I need to get lost in that chest hair, among other things not fit to print in a family environment!

u2bonogirl said:
Honestly - my thought is, "OMG! My fingers have been in that mouth!"

And rather than tie myself up with string (which is a lovely thought indeed)...
342%3A9%3A2723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3A55%3C%3A%3B7ot1lsi

Last edited:
Nothing goes through my mind at all. I am rendered incoherent, and melt into a puddle of drool.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Who's gonna taste those saltwater kisses! :drool: :drool: If that man was to look at me like that--I would probably never want for anything ever again. I could die right then & be happy.

miss becky said:
And allow me to post a companion image.

wildhorsesvideo.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: This picture does something to me!!! I just want to run my fingers through his hair. Whenever he looks down or slightly away, he seems so vulnerable. I don't know why that gives me such a shiver. As if I can wait to grab hold of him.

As for the first WGRYWH pix... all I can say is "Arrrrrggghhhh!" So beautiful. Sexy eye contact.

sweetie said:
:drool: This picture does something to me!!! I just want to run my fingers through his hair.

Ha - that's the very first thing I thought too . . . ". . must run fingers. . .through. . .hair" *~*THUD*~* (sound of me falling over).

Those are beautiful pics. :drool:

sweetie said:

:drool: Thats my biggest fantasy!! Having him come up behind me really close, move my hair away and sing really closely into my ear. :combust:
Oh my God Yes! Bono, Lie to me 'cause I asked you to. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom