What Color Is Your Hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Color Is Your Hair?

• Blonde

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Brunette

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Red/Auburn

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Black

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other-purple, pink, etc..

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Whatever color I decide to dye it this week/month

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This is my silly poll-I'm just curious how many blondes, brunettes, etc. we have here..

I'm a brunette-I change it lighter/darker depending upon my mood :p I always wished for red or auburn hair, but I don't have the guts to change it.

Last edited:
I'm naturally a brunette but at the moment I'm dark blond with gold highlights...a month ago I was flaming red and before that plum and before that dark auburn. I've been at every extreme of the spectrum from blond to sable brown :)

I'm a very dark blonde. I don't really like my hair color- it's pretty blah and has beautiful names like "dirty blonde" and "dishwater blonde." :eyeroll: I've dyed it lighter, but I don't think it worked with my pale skin. I've always wanted to try being a red head, so I think I'm going to go for it as soon as I'm done with my summer job. I'm also going try being a brunette sometime- my hair is practically brown anyway so I might as well go darker.

Just a suggestion...

Giant Lemon said:
I'm a very dark blonde. I don't really like my hair color- it's pretty blah and has beautiful names like "dirty blonde" and "dishwater blonde." :eyeroll: I've dyed it lighter, but I don't think it worked with my pale skin. I've always wanted to try being a red head, so I think I'm going to go for it as soon as I'm done with my summer job. I'm also going try being a brunette sometime- my hair is practically brown anyway so I might as well go darker.

I am more dramatic when I want a new color it's Preference...depending on teh mood but I do have great hair :)Try using one of the wash out's first to get used to it...suggest Artec: Reds copper~marigold if you just want warm copper-red highlights or Aveeda: madder root if you want to have distinguished Auburn highlighted tresses. Do a patch test to check for allergies first though..never know with what they put into them but they do wash out entirley in a few shampoos. :)

My natural hair color is this really ugly greenish brown. Seriously!

So I've dyed it different shades of blonde throughout the years. Right now it's dark blonde. I saw Spiderman and I really liked Kirsten Dunst's red... so maybe I'll change to red one of these days.

Re: Just a suggestion...

therulz said:
Try using one of the wash out's first to get used to it...suggest Artec: Reds copper~marigold if you just want warm copper-red highlights or Aveeda: madder root if you want to have distinguished Auburn highlighted tresses. Do a patch test to check for allergies first though..never know with what they put into them but they do wash out entirley in a few shampoos. :)

Thanks for the advice, therulz! :)

I have brown hair but I want BRIGHT PINK hair...my friend has pink hair his looks so good :scream:

but Id never be brave enough to do my hair some wild colour :rolleyes: :p

My hair is medium brown. I really want to dye it black but Im scared it will make me look really pale. Has anyone here ever done this and if so how did it turn out?

I never knew what to put for this! My hair was always light brown with gold highlights and turned mostly blonde in the summer when I was young. Of course now I'm old so it got gray in it and, not ready to be an old fart before my time, I started dyeing it. I had a hard time, it would turn the wrong shade. I don't want it to ever look any different. I hate it when people go, oh look you dyed your hair! I only wanted it to look natural and like it always had. I tried everything, but nothing worked like a 3 dollar bottle of Revlon colorsilk. I was so happy, my hair was back to normal again! That cheap stuff did much better than the expensive stuff to match my natural color. Now I can match it strand for strand with my daughter and it's a perfect match again!

My hair was platinum blonde when I was a baby/toddler, but it darkened to light brown by the time I was about 4. It's been that shade ever since.

My hair is a nice, colorful, golden brown at the moment. It has some blondish and reddish sextions . :)
Its long and fairly wavy. I change hairstyles and colors from time to time though. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom