What Color Is Your Hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Color Is Your Hair?

• Blonde

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Brunette

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Red/Auburn

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Black

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other-purple, pink, etc..

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Whatever color I decide to dye it this week/month

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

*SCREAMS!!!!!!!!* I have that too..:scream: :scream: :scream:

Yeah, thanks to the genetics known as my father, I'll probably be white-haired by the time I'm 40. As it is, I'm almost 29 and the gray is coming in *really* fast. I started getting it when I was 19. Both my dad and my uncle were completely white by the time they were in their 40's and my grandfather had shocking white hair.... so did my great-grandpa - he had a shock of white hair but I guess they used to call him Red because he had shocking red hair. :D I wish I had naturally red hair. I have red tones in my natural brown but the gray is knocking out all the color. Who knows... the way genetics is, one of my kids might have red hair. :D That would be cool. I could live vicariously through one of my children. heh.

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Yeah, thanks to the genetics known as my father, I'll probably be white-haired by the time I'm 40. As it is, I'm almost 29 and the gray is coming in *really* fast. I started getting it when I was 19. Both my dad and my uncle were completely white by the time they were in their 40's and my grandfather had shocking white hair.... so did my great-grandpa - he had a shock of white hair but I guess they used to call him Red because he had shocking red hair. :D I wish I had naturally red hair. I have red tones in my natural brown but the gray is knocking out all the color. Who knows... the way genetics is, one of my kids might have red hair. :D That would be cool. I could live vicariously through one of my children. heh.

again same here. my dad is to blame for all of this premature gray. i noticed my first gray hair at 18....my hair dresser loves it and tells me that i should learn to love it, well i am not ready to be gray. thankfully it is only a gray strand here and there, but still i am worried i will be gray by 40. 27 with gray strands is something that i am not ready to "love"...i will start dying my hair if gets to the point that it is obvious. :scream:

DO IT GINA!!! DOIT!DOIT!DOIT!DOIT!DOIT!DOIT! :macdevil::macdevil:

REDHEADS have the most fun....even if it's not *coughnaturalcough*

;)

I think you'd be pretty with an auburn shade, Gina....

Gina Marie said:
I'm a brunette-I change it lighter/darker depending upon my mood :p I always wished for red or auburn hair, but I don't have the guts to change it.

I put blonde... but it kinda depends on the season. If I'm out of the sun long enough it gets dark brown with a sort of reddish cast... People tend to describe me as a blonde though so I went with it. I always wanted to have red hair, and natural black hair is gorgeous.

It's dark blond/light brown. It's my natural colour. But in photos it always seems like it's darker or auburn.:huh:

My hair has been auburn, eggplant :lol:, dark brown and black over the past few years but I haven't put ANYTHING in it for the past 3 years because of a misadventure with a hair dye bottle.

u2loopy said:
My hair is blacker than night!!!

I have virgin hair!:silent: It's never ever been dyed!

when i was a kid my hair was jet black, so black that it had a bit of a blue hue to it. i used to have virgin hair until 4 yrs. ago. i ended up putting "rocket fire red" highlights in:ohmy: it was pretty cool, it was my alternative phase. My friend freaked out when i put it in because it was around the time she was getting married and i was her maid of honor. lol...i ended up fading to a nice shade of auburn by the time her wedding rolled around. i will not dye my hair again, however i may start doing it if this gray doesn't stop coming in. :no:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Oooooh... did know that if you got your hair cut, you could sell it to wig makers or whatever? At least you used to be able to do that. Non-chemically treated hair is hard to come by nowadays.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Wow I haven't checked this post since I originally posted. Can I really do that????

Actually, it's kinda creepy if you think about it!

But no I will NEVER dye my hair unless I start going gray really bad. So far the grays I have are white!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

when i was a kid my hair was jet black, so black that it had a bit of a blue hue to it. i used to have virgin hair until 4 yrs. ago. i ended up putting "rocket fire red" highlights in:ohmy: it was pretty cool, it was my alternative phase. My friend freaked out when i put it in because it was around the time she was getting married and i was her maid of honor. lol...i ended up fading to a nice shade of auburn by the time her wedding rolled around. i will not dye my hair again, however i may start doing it if this gray doesn't stop coming in. :no:

Did you hair go back to it's natural color??? Because my sis had the same color hair as me but she put highlights in it once and it has never gone back!!!

I had those tints of blue in my hair when I was younger too!! In the winter it's like that as well. In the summer if I'm in the sun enough it will start looking chestnut brown.

my natural hair color is dark brown, or soemthing like that..see, i can't remember since my ugly mop has been blue, pink, purple, red, and an ugly green. bah. buy hooray- just bought this bright purplish pink- hope it doesn't make me look like even more of a screw up! lol ;)

u2loopy said:

Did you hair go back to it's natural color??? Because my sis had the same color hair as me but she put highlights in it once and it has never gone back!!!

I had those tints of blue in my hair when I was younger too!! In the winter it's like that as well. In the summer if I'm in the sun enough it will start looking chestnut brown.

yes, the my natural color came back. my hair was really short when i put those highlights in so i was able to grow it out.

Back
Top Bottom