what brand do they smoke?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtooellen

New Yorker
what a strange question you may ask.
but I just recalled that there was a thread about the favorite alcohol that the boys drank, but I was just curious about what brand cigarettes they smoked?
and if anyone remembers, do you think you can repost what their favorite alcohol drinks were?

I AM NOT OF LEGAL AGE FOR EITHER SO I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY ATTEMPTS. curiousity has driven me to this. :angel: :)

youtooellen said:
what a strange question you may ask.
but I just recalled that there was a thread about the favorite alcohol that the boys drank, but I was just curious about what brand cigarettes they smoked?
and if anyone remembers, do you think you can repost what their favorite alcohol drinks were?

I AM NOT OF LEGAL AGE FOR EITHER SO I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY ATTEMPTS. curiousity has driven me to this. :angel: :)

Yeah, sure. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
I've a picture of Bono with a pack of Marlboro Lights in his jacket pocket.

I know he smokes cigarellos too though---I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Seems like Bono smokes the cigarillos when he's "on duty" in public and regular cigarettes (seems Marlboro Lights are his preferred) when he's not.

I think Marlboro Lights are Larry's brand as well. I seem to recall reading that Adam smoked Silk Cuts, not sure what brand Edge smokes(ed).

Erm, I thought I read somewhere that Larry smokes Indian kinds...natural tobacco. Not sure, though.

I've a picture of Bono smoking a Camel.

my friends who smoke told me they hate Camel and Kool because the taste is different compared to the better known brands or something. :shrug: I wouldn't know cause I don't smoke.

we all seem to know what bono and larry smoke.

but does anyone know what Adam smokes too?
i tend to see him smoking the most often out of all the others.

youtooellen said:

but does anyone know what Adam smokes too?
i tend to see him smoking the most often out of all the others.

Adam hasn’t been smoking since about the end of the Elevation tour I guess – instead he’s chewing gum like crazy :wink: these days. The only ones who keep beeing seen smoking are Bono (a lot) and Larry.

beau2ifulday said:
wait.

Larry smokes?

*is shocked*

I didn't realise Larry smoked until I joined this forum, I have neve seen him smoking in a photograph, unlike Bono and Adam.

I think they all do except for Edge...I like seeing Bono/ Adam with a cig wrapped around there lips..:drool:

Bono and Larry in an interview at Bono's new pad in NY during the ATYCLB era were sharing a pack of American Spirits during the interview. The only way I know this is that the interviewer made not of it, and it happened to the be the brand I use to smoke before I quit....well almost for good.

*why do I keep finding myself in PLEBA*

AtomicLemon said:
When I worked w/ Bono a few years ago, he was smoking these. They smell nice, I asked to see the pack they were in. Davidoff cigarellos:

http://www.davidoff.com/davidoff/en/pub/goodsmoke/cigarillos/longcigarillos.cfm

Thanks for the tip. I don't smoke cigarettes (never have), but for some reason I love the occasional cigarillo, especially on a summer night, at the end of my dock, with a glass of port.

One must strive to maintain the civilities of life in the face of barbarism.

wild honey 7 said:

Adam hasn’t been smoking since about the end of the Elevation tour I guess – instead he’s chewing gum like crazy :wink: these days. The only ones who keep beeing seen smoking are Bono (a lot) and Larry.

wow really? that's good to know.
yummm.. gum is much better than smoking :up:

sorry and I know this might sound stupid..

.. but what are cigarellos? :reject: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom