What Bono needs for his B-Day is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First of all for Bono's B-day I would give him a great big hug and a thank you.

And a tube of toothpaste and a bath robe.

And guitar lessons.

:yes: :sexywink: First, I 2 would give Bono a great big hug and kiss and thank him for all the music in my life/heart, then a book(and yes, a gift has Nothing to do with $$! That's not the real point of a gift!)a note pad! so he can stop writing on air sickness bags!! LOL!:wink:

I would give him an invitation to my place, I'd cook for him, we'd have a candlelight dinner and some great wine and :evil:

No, wait, that's actually what I want for MY birthday.

A new flowbee!! Hahaha

Ba-ching...
But seriously folks.....

I am sure he would be the first to tell you that he doesn't need anything except maybe....

Everybody sing...

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE..... dat dahhhh da da da ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE LOVE...... LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!"
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I would ask him what we or I as a fan could do to genuinely help him and his cause, what message he would want me to bring the fan base.

I would probably book him a calming peaceful session at a day spa for he and his wife.

<>

night_and_day66 said:

:yes:

Lets find who was dressing him during the Achtung Baby era.

:combust:

That’s something most if us (naughty PLEBA girls and boys) would wish for: going back to the old sexy days. But that’s probably not what he needs. At this point, he probably needs lots of support from his fans concerning not only his work with U2, but also the causes he supports, lots of love fashion advice :)wink: he always needed that).
I love him and I’m going to spend the night listening to him (and his sexy voice:p).

A car he can't crash :lol:

I can't think of anything the man needs! He has the world at his fingertips.

Happy b-day, B-man. :wink:

LostAtMoon said:

That’s something most if us (naughty PLEBA girls and boys) would wish for: going back to the old sexy days. But that’s probably not what he needs. At this point, he probably needs lots of support from his fans concerning not only his work with U2, but also the causes he supports, lots of love fashion advice :)wink: he always needed that).

Agree about the support for his causes.

Most things on this "wish list" are about what we, the fans, want for him or from him, not what we think he would need and want.

I've got a little place in between beautiful mountains in a small village with only about 50 inhabitants, it's been isolated for many years because of its location, even now cars can't go into the village, you have to take a funicular. I can only go there in August, 'cause it's far from home, so I would give him a copy of the keys to use it whenever he wants the other months round, just incase he really wants to disappear from the radar.
And, of course, a big hug, a kiss and in my country we pull out the ears, just for fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom