What Are You Looking For 8.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
This is a bit short, I'm sorry...but I realized I was slagging off so here you go...more to come. Sooner than later I promise.

"That's it! Ok, come on now, Kay!" Anton's voice cajoled. " Arch your back a little bit for me now.."

Kay stood frozen against Bono, his arms wrapped firmly around her waist, the smooth, soft skin of his face presed up against her cheek...a rose petal from the flower that had been tucked into her chignon mingling with Bono's powerful scent. Everytime his hands moved into a different pose Kay could feel her muscles tense up underneath his fingertips....

She had so often ridiculed the life of a model before, now she knew it was hard work, especially having to stand the presence of a beautiful man entangled around her...

"Relax," Bono whispered in Kay's ear. "I'm not that bad to be around, am I?"

Kay laughed at Bono's words. And the camera quickly flashed in response.

"There!" Anton shouted in his excitement. "That's what I want!"

The words brought back that sense of self-consciousness in Kay. Her face set into the look a deer caught in the headlights, staring down the flash in front of her.

Bono slowly moved his hand to Kay's face, attempting to draw his lips toward her own...Kay responded with a fit of nervous giggles.

"This isn't working is it?" Bono said, looking seriously at Kay as she attempted to regain her composure. "What is it that's bothering you?"

Kay stood for a moment staring at those pale blue eyes. How could she explain to someone that had spent most of his life in front of a camera that it was an uncomfortable thing to do? Those eyes....those eyes were so blue...Kay felt like she could drown herself in them for an eternity....How did she end up here? In Bono's arms...peering up into that face of creamy white skin and pale blue eyes.

"I'm sorry," Kay shook herself from her daydream and extracted herself from Bono's arms, pulling on an imaginary imperfection of her dress. "I...I'm just not used to being in front of a camera I suppose..."

Without saying a word, Bono strode over to Anton, whispering something into his ears and taking a hold of his camera. Bono turned around, and walked back toward Kay, offering her the camera in his hand.

"Here," Bono said. "Use it. Take some pictures of me. You'll see this side of it isn't so bad."

Kay looked around and saw the entire crew staring her down. "No." She replied. "I can't do it. I don't know how."

Bono laughed at her response. "C'mon. I know you've used a camera before. Just take a few on the other side...It's not as bad as you think it is..."

Kay slowly reached for camera. Taking it from his hands, she could feel the weight of it. Kay walked over to Anton's side and turned around. Bono was standing, one of his hands tucked into the pockets of his leather pants and the other rustling through his thick, black hair...a confident smirk on his mouth. That mouth, Kay found herself instantly thinking I wish I could put it in line...I'd take his breath away if I could.

"C'mon now!"Bono cajoled. "You going to keep me waiting?!"

Kay quickly pressed the button. Snap, Snap, the camera whirred underneath Kay's hands. She relaxed quickly, seeing just Bono in her focus window...He spun and twirled as she clicked away. His face was so intent...she could see it..."Watching your bright blue eyes in the freezeframe" Kay found herself thinking as Bono played up to her movements...

Kay felt a pang of desire to suddenly be on the other side of the action...She missed that feeling of his arms around her, of having that presence closer to herself...

"I think I'm alright." Kay passed the camera to Anton without even glancing his direction.

Kay deliberatly walked slowly towards Bono. A smile playing on her lips, her hands running along the waistline of her dress...Bono stood wordlessly watching her every movement and Kay knew it...She could nearly see his heartbeat through that crimson red shirt...This moment was all hers. Kay suddenly felt drunk with a sense of power...

Not even caring if there were others around her, Kay reached one arm around Bono and pulled him close to her. She heard the sudden catch in his breath and that was all she needed to hear...Kay took her other hand and placed it against it his face. His skin was smooth underneath her fingertips, like silk on a dewy morning...She closed her eyes and pulled his mouth towards her own...

His tongue upon her lips, that soft metallic taste of another's tongues against one's own collided in her mouth. Kay pulled back slightly, drawing his bottom lip between hers...gently sucking and playfully giving a quick nip. His moan filled her mouth. Kay reached her free hand to the back of his neck, the other still tightly holding onto that space between his cheek and his jawline....

"Yes!" Anton screamed His camera clicking away.

The moment broken, Kay stopped and looked up at those blue eyes now burrowing into her own...Something unspoken passed between one another...

"That's it!" Anton was still shouting. "That's what we all came here for! That's a wrap!"

Alright, Alright!
lol
Ok..now that I have read it....
Huzzah!
Wonderful as always! :hug:
But you better not let that Guinness muse get lazy....or else...*tries to look intimidating*
:up::up:

I'm picturing him *twirling* in front of the camera! :laugh:
You have such great word choices...*poured* into leather :drool: ......etc

Ok...so I started from the very first What Are You Looking For threads, I thought that since I am new I should start from the beginning. OMG! Stars you are AMAZING! If you ever decide to write a book, PLEASE, let me know. I will be first in line to buy it. You are such a good writer! Your stories are so easy to get lost in every moment. I absolutely HATE to read, and yet I :heart: these stories of yours. If only school was this interesting.

I have a question. How soon do I have to wait to have another part of the story? The anticipation is killing me!! I hope it is soon. Stars you are the BEST! :bow:

I agree with Prez Brightest Star :wink:....I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe we should all help Stars wake the Guinness muse within. *holds out a cold Guinness* This ones for you Stars! Now then, when can we expect the next installment? :hyper:

Stars, I hope we're not buggin' you....we don't mean to bug ya'. :wink: I'm just a sad little girl that gets way to much enjoyment out of your U2 fiction stories I guess. :shrug: What can I say....I'm hooked!

Stars, it has been four whole days since your last installment! How long must we wait?? I am really so excited for the next bit of the story! Any clue as to how long it will be until we know what happens next...Huh huh huh?:hyper:

clementine_rose said:
Stars, it has been four whole days since your last installment! How long must we wait?? I am really so excited for the next bit of the story! Any clue as to how long it will be until we know what happens next...Huh huh huh?:hyper:

Soon my babies....soon. I've warned you all parts 8 and 9 were going to be difficult....:huh:

Stars, you are amazing!!!! :bow:

You and some of the other writers on here should seriously think about writing professionally... if you don't already!

You Rock!! :hug: Anxiously awaiting the next part... :crazy:

Thank you so much, BonoIsAGod (LOVE your screename). I've always wanted to be a serious (aka non fanfic writer).

Well girls, I have gone to see my mother again...and I was going to post the next few chapters. BUT her computer is no longer working and I had to drive 20 minutes out to find an internet cafe....It's going to have to wait a smidge longer, I'm too shy to put my notebook with the next part on the table (there's someone next to me who I hope isn't reading this now!). I should be home tommorow or the next day though---I feel bad, I'm neglecting my story.

:D

Back
Top Bottom