What Are You Looking For 8.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Thank you so much, BonoIsAGod (LOVE your screename). I've always wanted to be a serious (aka non fanfic writer).

Well girls, I have gone to see my mother again...and I was going to post the next few chapters. BUT her computer is no longer working and I had to drive 20 minutes out to find an internet cafe....It's going to have to wait a smidge longer, I'm too shy to put my notebook with the next part on the table (there's someone next to me who I hope isn't reading this now!). I should be home tommorow or the next day though---I feel bad, I'm neglecting my story.

:D

Not a problem Stars, pure genius must take one's time...

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter... :drool: :hyper:

Ok, I was completely spoiled with how quickly everybody was updating their stories for a while. Now, I'm dying here waiting for updates. Please add the next part!!!!

:shifty:

h5redrubberhose.jpg

:giggle:

:sad: Stars, you haven't left us have you?!? It has been so long since your last installment. I guess I could wait, just a little bit longer. :sigh: I know it will be good though, your just taking your time to write an incredibly mindblowing story, right? I hope you are well, and hope to get some more of your great story soon. :hug:

After reading the first few chapters I realized that I had read them before. I'm glad I came back, I'm loving it all! Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom