What Are You Looking For 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
As soon as Bono gasped the words, the stadium filled with the sounds of claps and screams. This has to be part of the show, Kay thought to herself, with the words he said before singing and all. Kay nervously bit her lower lip and looked up. As soon as she did she wish she hadn’t. Those eyes. Those eyes were unreal. And the way he was looking at her was unnerving.

Bono quickly seemed to regain his thoughts and took Kay’s hand, leading her toward the center of the stage.

And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give

Bono spun around, reaching for the small of Kay’s back, and firmly drawing her more closely into himself. It all happened so fast that Kay had to place her own hand on his chest to fight the sensation of falling. She could feel his eyes fixed upon her but she couldn’t dare look up at those eyes again. The smell of his damp skin, sweat mingled with his own scent, was too much for her to bear. Kay pressed herself closer into the security of his grip, almost trying to use his body to shield herself from the thousands of fans that were now roaring their approval….

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose

Kay could feel his hand moving up her back, slowly and sensuously. His fingers seemed to tease the very spot where her camisole ended and her skin began. She followed his movements and let herself be led in the slight swaying motion that his body seemed to offer her. Bono’s hand wound its way around the slope of her shoulder and eventually stopped at the back of Kay’s neck. She felt his strong fingers firmly but tenderly taking hold. She could feel his jagged and warm breath dancing on the bare skin of her neck now…he was so close.

And you give
And you give

He pulled back. Kay looked up, startled and not wanting it to end. She found herself drowning into the misty blue of his eyes. They were so bright she could almost see her own reflection as if she was looking into a pane of glass. Bono moved his hand and reached to fix Kay’s flower that was tucked behind one ear with a tender and deliberate softness. He then slowly traced his fingers along Kay’s bottom lip, smiling to himself as if he had some clever secret…and smiling even more once he felt her tremble from his touch.

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

Kay felt as though she was frozen. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t do anything. It was as if she was under some spell. She felt almost like she was completely lost to Bono’s will.

He tilted his head ever so slightly and leaned in. He stopped just short of contact. His lips were so close to Kay’s that she could almost feel the heat of his mouth on her own. The music could have stopped and the whole audience could have disappeared at that moment for all Kay knew. Her entire body ached to just feel him claim her with a deep kiss…

Then something suddenly changed in an instant. Bono wrapped both of his arms around Kay in a tight hug, his lips grazing her cheek in a quick and almost obligatory peck. The crowd seemed to let out a collective breath…the moment before had been so intense…and they all began to whistle and holler. Bono turned his mouth towards Kay’s ear.

“I’m glad you liked the flowers.”

Kay stepped back in shock, her expression mirroring her disbelief. Bono took her hand, giving it a kiss, before passing her over to a crew member. As Kay was led off the stage, she turned and watched over her shoulder as Bono belted out the end of the song, lifting his arms into the air and beckoning the crowd to join him.

Oh...oh...oh...

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

Last edited:
I am going to be away over the christmas hols. but I hope there will be another chapter when I get back next week:wink:

Ack! What is it with all the awesome stories lately? :wink:

I can't wait til they show her confession on the big screens!

Lucy3011 said:
Ack! What is it with all the awesome stories lately? :wink:

I can't wait til they show her confession on the big screens!

:D

I'm not sure if I'm going to show her confession on the screen or not yet...I have two different versions going....either way the confession will be 'aired' in some form or another :wink:

Lemme know what you guys think!

*applauds* Another wonderful chapter. It's going to be very hard to wait a week for another one since it is so good.

Have a Merry Christmas!!

starsgoblue said:
I'm trying to post it! I'm still out in PA with my mum and she's got a shitty computer....I'll have it ASAP...promise. I'm so pleased there is a "demand" for my silly story!

Silly???? Did you just call your story silly ?? It is so not silly. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your mother. *whispers* But if you can fit in a chapter, your fans will love you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom