What are ya'll gonna do for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well I'm going to a party and I made Larry a lovely little cake and we're going to celebrate both Halloween and his birthday
smile.gif

Now i'm going to dress up as Wilma Flinstone lmao, i'm even going to dye my hair red
biggrin.gif

Now what are you girlies (and/or pleba boys) going to do and dress up as?
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

I am going as myself.
Mua ha ha ha ha!

Happy Birthday Larry, you sexy thang, you!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I'm not quite sure yet what I will be up two this Halloween night... Probably dress my dog up in his devil costume and hand out candy to the little kids.... Pretty boring ...I know.

I more day until the Philly show!!!!

Racing home from my night class and changing into my Macphisto costume, grabbing my camera, scaring the crap out of my boyfriend and then going dancing with about 8 friends. Pretty good night I think...I hope it will yeild some interesting pictures.
-Bluey

I'm going to take my kids trick or treating, and put a candle in my pumpkin! Stay out of the malls, everyone, it may be a hoax but who wants to take a chance?

-----------------------------------------
"Walk on, stay safe tonight!"

Staying home & writing a paper for my AP English class that's due tomorrow.... ugh

Was going to go trick or treating (yes I still do....) but then I got this flipping assignment....

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

My baby neices are comin over
biggrin.gif
We're takin them out. It's dark already, though! *is scared* I also found where my mom hid the candy
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

My Halloween activities are pretty much over.

I teach Latin at U of Oklahoma and I dressed up as a nun. My students dressed up for extra credit and they looked great. We read some ancient werewolf and witch stories and we ate lots of candy. I had a great time walking across campus in my nun outfit!

Then again, I wasn't being as brave as the person dressed as a gorilla wearing a red g-string!

Whew....... just about done w/ my English paper......

I wasted almost all night on this paper, and IMO this A+ material right here, so I better get a good grade on this.......

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I partied way too much last Saturday...so I am staying home and giving out candy.

I love how my parents are going out tonight, so I have to stay here and be the candy-giver! Boring....
wink.gif

Not when PLEBA is around!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I won't be able to do anything... I live in Mexico and Halloween is not as popular as in US..
frown.gif

Halloween wasn't as fun this year, cause everything is off-limits now....

And doesn't Mexico celebrate "Dia de los Muertos"? on October 31 over Halloween?

------------------
~ Katie ~
Dreamin' out loud.....

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I just spent the better part of the day/evening/night completing a chem lab, and then studying for a calculus test...now THAT is scary!
(WooHoo! Post 100!!)
biggrin.gif

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Halloween wasn't as fun this year, cause everything is off-limits now....

And doesn't Mexico celebrate "Dia de los Muertos"? on October 31 over Halloween?

I understand.. We celebrate "Dia de los muertos" in November 2, but we don't make parties, we just put an altar with some traditional things and go to visit our friends or family who are death...

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Congratulations on 100 posts, Sweet Pea! You should post more!

This Halloween was terrible. My two smaller kids got scared and only went to two houses, then my older girl went around with my neighbor and her kids. I was too depressed to go out anyway. We only had about 12 kids all night, it was so dead around here. It's a full moon tonight, too. Shoulda been a good one.

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I won't be able to do anything... I live in Mexico and Halloween is not as popular as in US..
frown.gif

Tell us about the Day of the dead, isn't that tommorrow in your country? It always sounded so interesting.

Ok, here it is, larrys 40th birthday and Halloween AND a fulkl moon and i cant think of anything to do with as little money as i have.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well, I'm going to have a very exciting Halloween tonight...spending another evening in lovely U2 chat room....who knows I may even do something really spontaneous, like LAUNDRY!!! lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

biggrin.gif
My neices were so cute!

1.) The boy next door (He's like 1 or 2) came over in lederhosen (sp?) and was so cute

2.) My older neice (2) was a bat!

3.) My younger neice (10 months) was an angel

sssssooooooo adorable
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We have so much leftover candy *smuggle*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Mona your nieces sound adorable!
smile.gif

Winter, thank you so much for the website, I'll go check that out!
smile.gif

I am dressing up Steve in his Edge costume, eating an orange dinner, handing out candy (and eating copious amounts of chocolate), watching the Great Pumpkin, toasting Larry's good health, and going to bed!

I'm taking my kids 'round to gather up candy, then I'm packing for Philly!
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Ahhhh the morning after halloween,
My state is best summed up here:

"Sunrise like a nosebleed,
Your head hurts and you can't breathe
You were trying to throw your arms around the world".

I will piece the night together when I get the photos developed...
-BLuey

Back
Top Bottom