What are the most hilarious words you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! You nuts, those aren't single words lol oh well they work! :hug:
:lol:
I don't totally agree with that pregnant thing, I'm sure if you weren't wanting to get pregnant you probably would lol, then you get stuck with a baby when you like 15, but if you are tryin to get pregnant it probably doesnt happen lol! Go figure huh? Not that I have a kid cause I don't... and uh... I'm a virgin so um... yea lol. I wouldn't really know about tryin to have a kid yet...

yeehaw
doink doink (from law and order)
Lindsay

those are my hilarious words, but some of you might not understand...lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bite
That would deffinitly have to be a hilarious word!
And...
thumb
testicle

Why are these all coming out as body parts :scratch: Weird

:lmao: the only reason it came to me is cuz you metioned body parts and i looked at my finger and thought "Fallangie"!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!! titmouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Chewy chewy chewy i got love in my tummy and i don't know the rest of the words... bummer I like that song too :( Does it start with chewy though?
EDIT: Of course it doesnt start with chewy, it starts with yummy cause it rhymes with tummy... god im a moron lmao

Weasle
Bloomers
Sisterstankybobslob/ I know its not a word its just something we use to call my brother when we were kids. It use to piss him off big time but had us rolling on the floor. It was a kid thing.

Skunk. Just TRY to say it a few times without laughing!

Well, I just overheard my co-worker say "If you have turetts and you've never heard a swear work, what do you yell?"

Back
Top Bottom