What about Colin Farrell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonriver

The Fly
What about Bono's drinking-buddy Colin? I absolutely love this handsome Irish lad. Imagine running in to Bono and him together like below at the Vanity-Fair party!
I would go :combust: Absolutely too much for a girl to take. :sexywink:

camera8.jpg

i can't figure out what i think. i think he's hot, but i'm not sure...probably cos he's the first person i've ever found remotly attractive that my sister likes

although she hates him now cos of his irish accent, which she heard for the first time while watching the oscars

:madspit: to my sister

I've don't think I've ever seen him in a movie. until then I dont' think I can form an opinion.

I did see him in a interviewe last summer and he was really funny. I think that's the first time I'd heard of him.

Colin Farrell is one major bad boy, he's with a different woman every week. I dont know if anybody has heard but Colin is gonna be a daddy. Some model is having his baby, there is a picture of her in the current Us weekly magazine. Fatherhood should calm him down a bit.

Anyway , Colin is a total hottie:yes: :tongue:

Colin with his sister Claudine
Colinandsister.jpg

ColinFarrell1.jpg

He's sort of a cuter, nicer Russell Crowe. :sexywink: Love his smile on that first pic Esther posted.

flaming june said:
He's sort of a cuter, nicer Russell Crowe. :sexywink: Love his smile on that first pic Esther posted.

:yes: I think Russell Crowe would be hot if he smiled once in awhile. He always looks like he's pissed off about something!

I had a big crush on Russell Crowe before I noticed Larry... It's funny, coz he and Larry have a lot in common. They both love Harleys and dogs, are very private, have a reputation for being very serious but are not quite that way when you know more about them and they both like to sing but should not quit their day jobs. :laugh:

Of course, Russell can be dowright nasty and even violent with the press and all, Larry's just shy, I think.

Colin Ferrell= :drool:

major :drool:

and some :combust: too

does anyone think its kind of funny that Minority Report had both him AND samantha morton AND tom cruise? They all have pretty cool connections w/ U2, samantha for the ( :faint: ) ES vid, tom cruise did that love rocks thing w/ bono, and colin ferrell just being our U2 lovin' irish bad boy!

Sorry thats all for "roe's random connections of the day" for here! :p

I was so wanting to make a Colin Farrell thread because I found this kicking Q&A with him on E! Leave it to my PLEBA sisters to beat me to the punch (seems like we all share the same good taste in hot Irish men ;) ).

Anyway, he's really funny, honest, real and just flat out great. And he winked at me last week (a story for another time!!)...

http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Qa/Farrell/index.html

Moonriver said:

:combust: :hyper: Colin winked at you?! Ow...my....GAWD! Please tell...I so want to know! Pleaseeeeeee.....:hyper: ;) Nice Q&A with Colin btw!

I was hanging out in LA trying to meet our boys Oscar weekend and kept seeing Colin Farrell. Anyway, I finally decided to wave at him and he waved back and winked at me. I'm kind of thinking he might have recognized me because I'd been there for three days. Whatever, though, it was very cool and he is a super cutie!!

dsmith2904 said:

I was hanging out in LA trying to meet our boys Oscar weekend and kept seeing Colin Farrell. Anyway, I finally decided to wave at him and he waved back and winked at me. I'm kind of thinking he might have recognized me because I'd been there for three days. Whatever, though, it was very cool and he is a super cutie!!

Cool:yes: You must see alot of celebs out in CA.

SpanishEyes21 said:

Cool:yes: You must see alot of celebs out in CA.

Not like tons but you do see random collections of famous people. Like at the Elevation show I went to Puff Daddy, Woody Harrelson, Tom Morello and Breckin Meyer were there, just odd.

Back
Top Bottom