What a wonderful pic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
the_place_to_be_Edge.jpg

Please bear w/me. I've never posted anything before so I don't know if this'll work - I couldn't resist sharing it w/you lovely ladies as it made me :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you to U2kitten for the instructions...ewwww, I'm not very good at following instructions but this is so worth it if it works..

..ok going now..lemme know wotcha think of the pic.

BTW, I hope this isn't offensive to anyone. It's a genuine British rail sign...:whistle:

Last edited:
:giggle: That's hysterical! They turn up where you least expect them, don't they?

I was just in Asheville, NC, and found this in the yellow pages:
bonosbarbque.jpg

(I guess I should have put this in PLEBAns, maybe...hope it will be moved if necessary! :reject:)

You did it, welcome to the pic posters! :wave:

The pic :reject: I am so slow it took me awhile to get it, now I do :censored: :lmao: :laugh:

The first thing I thought of was Bill and Ted "Beethoven, watch out for your robe, dude, Socrates, don't get sucked under." :huh:

and that yellow pages, "Bono's Family Feast" can't you just see Bono, Ali and all the kids doing an add for that?;)

Bono can be the chef. Ali is the manager, Jordan and Eve the servers and Eli and John can look cute. Just kidding. That would be funny to picture Bono's own barbrque joint.

I go to Asheville quite often to get pottery supplies--I will have to check Bono's out for lunch. I can tell everybody--oh yeah, I ate at Bono's place. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I go to Asheville quite often to get pottery supplies--I will have to check Bono's out for lunch. I can tell everybody--oh yeah, I ate at Bono's place. :drool:

now that sounds pretty appealing to me... sadly I have no idea where the heck ashevill is located... too far away in any case...

youvedonewhat said:
the_place_to_be_Edge.jpg

Please bear w/me. I've never posted anything before so I don't know if this'll work - I couldn't resist sharing it w/you lovely ladies as it made me :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you to U2kitten for the instructions...ewwww, I'm not very good at following instructions but this is so worth it if it works..

BTW, I hope this isn't offensive to anyone. It's a genuine British rail sign...:whistle:

PETER KAY WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT!!! Well, more taking the piss out of the sign, but it were feckin' hilarious!!

Bono Mot said:
:giggle: That's hysterical! They turn up where you least expect them, don't they?

bonosbarbque.jpg

(I guess I should have put this in PLEBAns, maybe...hope it will be moved if necessary! :reject:)

:ohmy: That's too much! Let's see :hmm:... it's only 6 hrs from Wilmington to Asheville & I haven't been in the mountains for a while. ROAD TRIP to check out some Bono BBQ!! :drool: :giggle:

youvedonewhat said:
the_place_to_be_Edge.jpg

That's even better than "mind the gap"! :lol:

Bono Mot said:

bonosbarbque.jpg

ok, I get it it's Bono's, but with a pig's head above?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bring on the U2 related pictures...:drool: :drool: There's only one thing wrong as far as I can see with these pix........

.........There's nothing related to our Ads.....:sad: We can't leave out Mr Clayton. Someone must have something....:drool: :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I'm calling in an order to Bono's right now--anybody want anything. They said comes with two sides. :drool:

uh yeah, can I have a Bono with some extra Bono? and desserts, many desserts! oh and champagne wouldbe nice aswell..

How about a Larry with a side of Adam, and a long drink of Edge? And for dessert, A Bono?

It's not quite how I remember it, but:
http://www.inet-direct.com/mveteto/Bono.html

I think there's a better website out there that has this, but I just can't find it at the moment. :shrug:

Anyway...
found this pic on the Internet
3464997%3B4%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B794378ot1lsi

I've got another pic that I took in Toronto of a big sign that said "Bonomelli". Can't seem to find it though.

Brain...not...working...today. Ugh! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom