What a wonderful pic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_biscuit.jpg

youvedonewhat said:
Bring on the U2 related pictures...:drool: :drool: There's only one thing wrong as far as I can see with these pix........

.........There's nothing related to our Ads.....:sad: We can't leave out Mr Clayton. Someone must have something....:drool: :drool:

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, up north east of England, and there's a street in town called Clayton Street!! I was walking to the Carling Academy with my step dad to see Bauhaus, and it were pretteh dark, and I saw there was a cafe and a shop and other things called 'Clayton ____' and I was all "WOW!!!" Heh heh.

Well, there is a Sparky's Bar and Grill north of Seattle that always makes me think of Lord Adam. Unfortunately I have no pics of it. Next time I'm out that way I'll be sure to snap a shot of it though.

I believe the Bono chocolate is from Brazil. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Well, there is a Sparky's Bar and Grill north of Seattle that always makes me think of Lord Adam. Unfortunately I have no pics of it. Next time I'm out that way I'll be sure to snap a shot of it though.

I believe the Bono chocolate is from Brazil. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! :)

What a lovely place for it to come from if it is! The fans love U2 there!

nenril said:
I was in Dublin 2 weeks ago and found this :ohmy: not far from St. Patrick's Cathedral

mullenlol.jpg

hahahaaaaa! great! Maybe Larry also has a regular job, besides being a rock star.....

Then again, if you say this is in Dublin, it could be someone related to Larry.....

I'm having a very difficult time not commenting on this. :silent:
I'm told by my husband that this brand of car wax is excellent. Ahem.

adams.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:drool: I want a Bono chocolate bar too...
I think it's french, since the text below the Bono looks like it ;)
I looked at EPCOT in Italy for the Bono bar--Crap I don't think I looked in France. :eyebrow:

Bono's Doll said:
I looked at EPCOT in Italy for the Bono bar--Crap I don't think I looked in France. :eyebrow:

the things on the package lok a bit like cookies we have here, they're called Oreo's... prolly also everywhere around the world... they look a bit like that..

did you know btw that Bono means sexy person in italian slang? :wink: Bono knows it!

Bono Mot said:
I'm having a very difficult time not commenting on this. :silent:
I'm told by my husband that this brand of car wax is excellent. Ahem.

adams.jpg

JEYSUS:drool:
Oh...cannot ...take it....:combust:Way to may naughty thoughts :faint:

well, I work in a supermarket, and today I found out we sell milkdrink stuff called Bonomel!!!!
I litterally lolled walkingh trough the store... and people were eyeing me :lol:
I'm trying to find a pic of it... but for now, I found this with google :wink: some kind of rice desert?
1001080013jk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom