what a snoozefest...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Nope, that wasn't me... Are you kidding? I wish I could go back in time and be twenty-something back in 1987... the long hair kills me every time. I dunno who it was though... was it Autumn? Hmmm...

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Nope, that wasn't me... Are you kidding?

Bonovation then???
confused.gif

Dammit, who the hell was it????? I can't remember!!!! *lol*

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Disco, you have a problem with his current hairdo? **DROOL!** I think it's perfectly luscious! He looked so old and icky with the shaved look, I applaud the return of Bono's hair! IMO this is a BIG improvement, he looks better than he has since Achtung Baby!Take a look, he's BEAUTIFUL!!
smile.gif

oo69761.jpg

AHHH!!
uG23105.jpg

E122768.jpg

vH53794.jpg

j715524.jpg

YUMMY! Bono's hairdo is beauty and perfection!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Bonovation then???
confused.gif

Dammit, who the hell was it????? I can't remember!!!! *lol*

It was me....I'm glad to see my posts last in people's memories LOL!!. When I said the long-hair didn't do it for me, that's not actually to say I'd kick him out of bed if ya know what I mean.

Thanks for the pics though, *takes deep breaths* he is a sexy mofo.

I was watching Pop again today, and that thing he does with his sleeves is sooooo sweet.

Well, I am doing fine... A bit very much bored, though, lol, but I am sure that I'll get over it! And did ya ppl realize that every thread always finishes with some of the guys pics??? GOD BLESS Y'ALL FOR THAT!
globe.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Just to clarify......I love him with his hair as it is now. Zoo TV era was lovely too. Short-hair....I've learnt to appreciate it
biggrin.gif

Long hair, well it defeats the object but when his got in a pony-tail, and is wearing a hat then we're talking "oooh yeah, baby" time again

I agree that Bono's hair looks the best right now... I've never been a big fan of long hair on guys before. I actually had a dream last night that I was Bono's hairdresser, so this thread comes along at a good time
smile.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

I agree She is Raging! My favorite Bono hair looks are the ZOO TV video and the One video and the one he's sporting right now! If you dreamed you were his hairstylist I hope you did a good job! Oh, to have my hands in his hair! Whoever cuts his hair is an ARTIST! I know it's a bit tousled from the concert activity (panting, drooling at the thought) but his hairstyle is so delicioius! Look at those lovely, dark volumous locks! MMMMgood!

(please come through pic!)

YAY!!
smile.gif
My pic really shows the detail and precision in his hairstyle. Good job.
Sigh, I never thought I'd see his hair so thick and beautiful again. How dreamy!
biggrin.gif

I'm bored. I have no friends. I have no life.

Bah.

------------------

blah. the whole forum is borrrring.

I am here in the office on a deserted Sunday afternoon wrapping up all the loose ends before I leave for Europe on Tuesday. It's kind of depressing. I moved out of my apartment last week, gave my cats away, and am ending at the job I've had for 2 years. Lots of change in a matter of days.

*sigh*

Here's a picture to cheer me up. lol.

u2_62.jpg

-sula

Hey Bonochick, were you the one who said that the long-haired Bono doesn't do it for you any more??? Well then, here ya go:
biggrin.gif

One of my all-time faves:
gZ72087.jpg

the oh so very cool B-man! Wish he'd go to this hairstyle again:
pC30063.jpg

the sound and the fury:
uv54795.jpg

so fierce:
r998366.jpg

Ya know, way back when, when JT came out, my best friend and fellow U2 fan and I HATED Bono with long hair, we liked the mullet! (well this was late 80s) But NOW I look back and I think it's my favorite look...but I admit I do love him with short hair too (which I also hated at first). But I don't think I'll EVER like that funky 'do' he's got going on at present...what's up with that look anyway, Boner?????
confused.gif

*+* DiScO *+*

---

Eleventy billion U2 piccies!
Http://communities.webshots/user/gudagirl

Here's one for you sula - trying to throw your arms around the world!
wink.gif

Bon voyage...

bono_world.art

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Here's one for you sula - trying to throw your arms around the world!
wink.gif

Bon voyage...

Aww. That's a great pic! Thanks Laura!
smile.gif

-sula

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hey Bonochick, were you the one who said that the long-haired Bono doesn't do it for you any more???

Not me! I think that might have been Bonavoix? Don't quote me on that though! *lol*

Long hair, short hair, no hair...he's studalicious! Thank you for the pics though!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Discoteque:

uv54795.jpg

so fierce:
r998366.jpg

Mona's Mommy: *barges in* *windex windex* How many times do I have to TELL you? STOP LICKING THE MONITOR!!!
Mona: Yes, mommy. *cackle*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom