What a sad state of affairs this has become

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Oh man, I can?t believe how sad this is and has gotten. I?m not one to enter any form of argument at home, with friends, at my workplace or on this forum for that matter. But this is really sad.

Why can?t everyone practise what they preach around here. I mean you tell others to let it go but you all could do the same.

Regardless of who started what, you just seem to carry on and on and on about it for goodness sake. I feel like I am talking to my 7 year old because that?s how you are all acting around here.

I think everyone knows what everyone likes around here, either by their names, their sigs or their posts. You all know I like older era, you all know I post pics of mullets, and by not posting in other threads I suppose is an admission that yes maybe I don?t care for POP era ? but noone should care about that. It means nothing to you or anyone else for that matter.

Some enter threads and make comments, comments that can be sarcastic, humorous or nasty. You can?t say that they are the only ones to do so. You can?t be saying that because if you did you?d be mistaken. I?ve seen others do the same thing to others. So to single one over the other is not right.

I have a question for you all. OK, I?ve posted a thread now and I mention that I am a fan of the old era. Does that mean that I will be labelled by others and that now when I post a pic thread that noone will partake in it. Am I now labeled. Am I now shunned.

This is truly sad and I?m ashamed to say that I am a part of PLEBA right now.

Peace out

U just did the same!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hi Icelady, theres only a handful in here who are seen as 'disruptin' a thread if its about an era they dont like.......no I dont understand it either, unless they like to stick their head in through the door and would rather show disagreement rather than leave it alone, then pple respond back and it turns into a fight with one tryin to win over the other, very childish and completely unnecessary.....

hey if u like the older u2 thats perfectly fine with me, I sure as hell wont argue with u or anyone who has a fav era........who am I to do that, I respect what era or how or who pple enjoy more,,,,,,,,,because we should all have the freedom to do so without being critized, although I dont think the person disagreein is critizing us personally, its just in their opinion what they dont like, so its expressed and taken on a rollercoaster ride.....

lord I do write a load of bullshit!!
rolleyes.gif

oh she did did she Cat???????

eek.gif

hmmmmmmmmm funny some pple talk about others doin tings theyve done, theres a word for that
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-14-2002).]

Originally posted by CatDubh:
U just did the same!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh Cat thanks for being mature about it eh?

I'd really like to know how I did the same. I really would. I tried to bring everyone a mirror to look at themselves. I tried to help. Sometimes it helps when someone who is removed can point out how silly it all is really.

I didn't enter a thread where I had nothing of value and use a forked tongue. I have never started a fight anywhere on this forum - at least I hope I haven't. I used no sarcastic tones in my words here, and dishonored noone.

What I said I said out of hope and love for this forum.

Peace out

Originally posted by icelady:
Oh Cat thanks for being mature about it eh?

What I said I said out of hope and love for this forum.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
==> just kidding

Cat ==> immature

icelady ==> taking me too seriously

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 01-14-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom