What a great smile!....check this out girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I was checking out otto's website and I came up on this photo..I love it..! What a great smile..although I can't figure out what he is doing with his legs..LOL...
biggrin.gif

Enjoy!
011016r6-15crp-u2.jpg

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Looks like he's playing air guitar!!! Or maybe a little bit of Elvis is popping out! Silly Bono. So cute..

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-14-2001).]

He looks like he's having *tons* of fun!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Cutie pie cutie pie!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

*smiles cause she can't help but smile when U2 smiles*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Bono certainly knows how to work the camera, but when he smiles--a real genuine smile, not one for the camera--it's the BEST. I love 'em! This is a good one, thanks! The man is adorable!!!

011016r6-15crp-u2.jpg

I totally agree with ya Disco!..That is most definitely a genuine smile from our "adorable Bono"! Those are the best kind..

I am glad that everyone is enjoying this pic.

Hey, if anyone has any others similar to this, Please post them!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Back
Top Bottom