What a day................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I've had a really great day today. My sister and I went shopping downtown. We ate lunch at the same restaurant that U2 ate at in April
biggrin.gif
But our cat has been sick for awhile now, and my mom and sister just took her to the vet to be put asleep
frown.gif
frown.gif

So talk about a weird day. I was all excited about my lunch, but now I'm crying like a baby about our cat..........
Could someone post something to cheer me up? It's going to be a long night.............
Am I a freak to be attached to this cat?(we had her for 17 years)
Whenever they come home, we have to bury her in the back yard.................

Ohh, Mrs. Clayton!!!

((((((((((Mrs. Clayton))))))))))))

I know just what you're going through. My dog is 7 and we just discovered he has cancer. He goes to chemo, but comes home whimpering and it's almost too much to take.

I'm here for you whenever, email/MSN Shando32@hotmail.com, AIM: U2Lilly

Here's a few more hugs though k?
(((((((Mrs. Clayton)))))))

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Nooooooooooooooo, you arent a freak at all. I get extremely upset, devastated actually, whenever any of my pets die or are stolen from me. In fact, i still cry about it.
frown.gif

This site is really beautiful, but dont go here unless your prepared to cry!
http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm
http://www.rainbowbridge.com
I'll go search for cheery pix! Take care now, and maybe someday, when youre ready, go to the nearest pound and SAVE a kittys life, so your cats death wont be in vain.
smile.gif

kittens.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-11-2002).]

We have been under the impression that she was ill with something for awhile now. She couldn't hear anything, or see to well. All she did was sleep and make weird noises. So when she was coughing up blood this morning, we all thought "enough is enough". I guess it's better than finding her out in a ditch(our other cat got old and went into the ditch to die
frown.gif
). I'm not a big cat person, so this is kind of taking me by surprise. Thank you all..........

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 03-11-2002).]

(((((((Mrs.Clayton)))))))))

aw, sweetie!
frown.gif
i know what you're going through. my cat just died recently and it was really tough.

here:

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3B3%3B94%3Anu0mrj

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3B3%3B%3C66nu0mrj

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E2%3B4%3E6%3C7%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378%3A36674nu0mrj

feel better!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 03-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 03-11-2002).]

I'm so sorry Mrs. Clayon about your loss. I always feel that my pets are just like people and I have always treated them like that. I know that it is so hard to let go, for I have been there many times.

(((((hug)))))

I'm very sorry Mrs. Clayton. I'm a pet lover too and I know how special they all are. Please do read the link Miss MacPhisto recommended. It's sad but wonderful. Again my deepest sympathies.
frown.gif

I'm sorry mrsc.. I am an avid cat lover, I know it can be very sad. Our family had a cat once that had diabetes.. and she was getting really overweight and one day we found her laying on the floor barely moving, and not responding. They tried to fix her but it happened again and I just remember my mom I think deciding to put her to sleep.
frown.gif

But it was best.. better than letting them suffer.

adam10.jpg

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Aw!

Moochas Smooches to thee!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Oh everyone-thanks so much. I really feel a lot better now. I know that she is no longer hurting, which is what we all decided was best.
Thank you all so much-again!
Mrs.Clayton

Back
Top Bottom