What a daddy!!!!What a husband!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
i found this interview of bono....i think you should read it (if it is not already done)...

"The Sun talks to Bono in what they call ?his most revealing? interview. What a load of bollocks. But that?s the Sun for ya.

On being the ?greatest rock ?n? roll band?: It?s about doing it live ? you?ve got to stand in that room and when that floor is shaking and your heart is bursting, you?re really taken somewhere. Then you know you?re seeing the best band in the world.

On his family: Even though they can come out and we spend time together, I?m just ready for me and them now ? being a dad again.

Being a cyberdad doesn?t suit me. I get pictures of the kids over the internet and I?m looking at them on my computer, thinking how sad is this.

I?m looking at pictures and I want to see them now and cuddle them ? and I can?t.

Of course it can be hard on a relationship but my wife Ali is great. When I go off on tour, she throws a party ? she?s a very independent spirit, no insecurities as a woman.

I think the key to a great relationship is that sometimes there?s some mystery in it. She defends my privacy as much as I do.

My kids are amazing ? I don?t like the fact that Elijah thinks I work on an aeroplane and every time one goes over, he says, ?Oh, there?s Dad."

it is toooooooooooo cute!!!! even a bit sad i have to admit....

I remember that from the time of the tour, that's why he said Eli thought he lived on the plane. But he did have the kids with him sometimes too, there are pics. When it said Ali throws a party, is that a going away party or because she's celebrating him leaving? ;)

^^^^Wow. Really?

miss-U2 said:
Being a cyberdad doesn?t suit me. I get pictures of the kids over the internet and I?m looking at them on my computer, thinking how sad is this.

I?m looking at pictures and I want to see them now and cuddle them ? and I can?t.

My kids are amazing ? I don?t like the fact that Elijah thinks I work on an aeroplane and every time one goes over, he says, ?Oh, there?s Dad."

Okay. Major Bono and Eli fuzzies with these bits. *Hugs Eli...that's just way too cute*

That's a really sweet article...sad, yes, but very, very sweet.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom