What a crazy bunch of Edge dreams!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I don't know what it is with me, but I am having all these Edge dreams! I forget what the one from last week was about, but a couple of nights ago, I had one of the most realistic dreams ever!

It was during a JT era show...Edge had one of his multicoloured vests on, and was playing In God's Country. It was some sort of arena...it was just like R&H actually. Edge's vest was in colour, but everything else was B/W.

Suddenly, this fan in the stands at the back of the arena fell from her seat down several levels to the floor. No one paid any attention, but Edge's eagle eyes caught it. He rushed through the crowd, still playing and singing to rescue her. Then he totally berated the audience "How is it that *I* saw her fall at the back of the stadium while playing a concert, but the people around her didn't see or try to help?!?!?"

Our hero...:cute:

Then I had a dream that we were sorting through piles of junk on a table...he was wearing a #45 shirt....and we found 54 cents in a pile on the table. We were astounded that it was the mirror number of his shirt. Wha......:coocoo:

Last edited:
:lol: I love U2 dreams

The other night I dreamt I was in orchestra again (8 years ago I was in Nottingham Youth Orchestra) Everyone else was the same age as when I was in it (15-17), but I was 25 (my age now). I couldn't play my violin because I hadn't practised for 8 years. Then we were doing a concert, and Bono was the conductor. We were playing Still Haven't Found. Nobody thought it was odd that bono was conducting us.......:huh:

then I woke up. :shrug:

:yikes: What am I doing in the Edge threads?

:shifty:

Well, anyway, I love U2 dreams too! I haven't had one for a long time so maybe I should start getting more sleep so I'm not too tired to dream.

LOL one time I had a dream where my mom, dad, and I were in Niagara Falls Ont. and for whatever reason, we ran into Bono and Edge. They needed a ride to Montreal and my dad said, "Sure, hop in!" Haha, like Montreal is just around the corner from NF. Bono and Edge laughed at our '95 Plymouth Voyager minivan, and that is all I remember of the dream. :der: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom