What a charmer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Bono is such a gent...he has such great respect for women, you can see it by the way he interacts with them. This thread is going to be for pics of Bono being the gentleman he is and kissing (just kissing, ladies!) women's hands. The only rule is that you can't post the pic of him kissing Britney's hand because any U2 fan knows better... :madspit:

Go!

charmer.jpg

mistyrose said:
Although she resembles Naomi, the girl in the photo is NOT Naomi.

It's Jamelia. Never heard of her, maybe she's known in Europe? :eyebrow:

I'm pretty sure that is Naomi.... She is a very good friend of the band.... Maybe the Edge can confirm should he peek at this thread!:wink:

Ok after the above picture it's NOT Naomi!! From the first one it looked just like her.. Starsgoblue you are KILLING me with this thread!! lol

I am that's the problem!!!!!!!!! I have met Bono but have NOT received my well deserved kiss!

agentmissa said:
another thread to rub in the fact I'm the only person who hasn't met him.:eyebrow:

You're not, I haven't met him either... but when I do (because I WILL) he's at least going to give me a hug, damnit. I wouldn't mind a kiss of course (wouldn't mind...biggest understatement of the year, heh), but y'know, the whole 16 vs. 44 year old, I don't think he'd go for me. Oh well :reject:

But yeah, I love how he's so respectful toward the ladies and just touchie feelie in general :hug: :bono:

Though Edge steals the show in that first pic...what a face! How adorable.

Bono has always had this incredible respect towards women and it truly shows...

I don't wanna pull a "Billy Joel" or anything (lol, I'm 23)....I just want to be able to meet the man who has had such a large influence on my life. And hopefully get a hug. :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom