What a charmer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's just...ahh. He's sublime.

Not to sound mean (please don't take it as mean) but I'm almost glad that I've seen him take tumbles off stage...It reminds me that he is human and imperfect too. But he is so close to perfect it's scary.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
He's just...ahh. He's sublime.

Not to sound mean (please don't take it as mean) but I'm almost glad that I've seen him take tumbles off stage...It reminds me that he is human and imperfect too. But he is so close to perfect it's scary.
you just wanna nurse him back to health you sneaky pleban :mac:
lol
*bono, can i kiss your owie?*

wow im part of a great club. maybe later me and milla will go grab some lunch and disgus our adventures w/ the b man :wink:

who else but bono can stick his head in oprahs boobs?:eyebrow:
i would imagine a spiked heel flying up somebody elses butt if that happened....
hey, i havent been fortunate enough to meet bono either
but i WILL DAMMITTTTTTT
and i need to get my finger suckled:D
hell i would settle for eye contact and a frown
and hes so CUTE when he looks grumpy *needs a cold shower*
im getting really frisky lately in the absence of my ryan:(

did anyone ever notice how on the boston DVD bono seems to have a little bump on his left jaw. like he cut himself shaving or got a bug bite or something.
i cant believe im even bringing this up.
im admitting i notice these things:huh:

Very nice thread about Bono.

Bono has an IMMENSE respect for women because he loved his mother so much and probably because he knows that he may have never made it as far in life as he has without Ali by his side.:wink:

Bono LOVES FROM HIS HEART - sincerely and unconditionally, and only tries to return the Love to the world that he has undoubtedly felt from God.

While Bono is EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE, I truly feel it is his PURITY OF LOVING which makes him so DESIRABLE to us. :combust:

And I think it is good for us and for the B-man for us to always remember that he is a human being and not our savior, confessor, teacher, guru, lover, etc.

Bono is simply a man who let GOD TALK TO HIS HEART and obeyed God's direction. As a result, Bono is blessed with a EXTRAORDINARY LIFE to share with all of us as an example of the kind of people that we can also become. :angel:

And all this - wrapped up in a man clad in leather (or denim) and shades! VERY NICE. :laugh:

LOVE YOU BONO JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

mistyrose said:
Although she resembles Naomi, the girl in the photo is NOT Naomi.

It's Jamelia. Never heard of her, maybe she's known in Europe? :eyebrow:

saw jemelia live a little while ago (was part of the maketradefair.com concert in london where rem performed.
really good performance and she's got a great voice, and the song she won an award for at the Q awards is really great. (written by chris martin) i wouldnt buy her album myself cause its not really my type of music, but i wont deny shes very very talented

Bono with Queen Latifah:

bonoQueenLatifah.jpg

Secrets!!
whisper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom