Were you interviewed by Bono in Miami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everybody!

On sunday we waited for them to come and I had to go back to the GA line. 20 minutes later Bono passes by in his car with the window rolled down, wearing his cowboy hat. I was so excited because this was my first time seeing him in person and I could see his beautiful blue eyes from where I was standing. :love:

On monday I got at 4 pm to the gate they used to go inside the arena. I was worried because maybe they already had come inside and I had missed them but luckily 10 minutes later we heard sirens and everybody went nuts when we saw Bono and Edge get off of their cars. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. The night before had been incredible and now this, it's been always my dream to see Bono so close. He was so happy and seemed to be enjoying it himself.

Anyway, I wasn't interviewed but I took some photos.

100_0168.jpg

100_0170.jpg

100_0172.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0176.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0182.jpg

That must be what this picture is about:
bono.jpg

ONE STEP CLOSER
Bono plays director to guitarist The Edge's antics Monday in South Beach as they film the documentary A Day in the Life of Edge. The pair are in Miami with their band U2 for their sold-out Vertigo tour.

I just started a thread about it. :reject: Sorry.

Awesome photos, Viviana. Do you have any others to share? They're really great. I'm hoping someone has a picture of me shaking Edge's hand, or if not at least one with them and maybe me in the distance. I had on a green Ireland shirt. Sorry if I sound desperate....but I am:lol: :lol: :lol:

lady luck, I hadn't noticed about the tooth :lol:

Hi U2FloridaFan, I hadn't posted these 2. There's a girl with a green shirt, maybe that's you.

100_0175.jpg

100_0180.jpg

I can't believe I was in South Beach at the exact same time Bono and Edge were filming on the beach and I missed it. :scream:

south beach.... Mmmmm, my sweetest memories....

where were Bono and edge exactly, do you know?

i noticed the tooth just because I'm going to the dentist on Tuesday and I am SCARED!!:no: :sick: :silent: :yikes:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I stood there in that very same spot the day before hoping they would come out and they didn't. :sad:

so did i, did i meet you there? i was one of the pleba girls with red tanktops on from holland.

but we managed to meet bono on the beacht before he went to the arena monday. we have pics, will post them later in pleba.

and viviana, were you the one i was talking to sunday in line? i'm so happy you met them monday (and so did we on the beach).

hippy said:
woohoo!

I shook Edge's hand :D

I have some pics that I'll post as soon as I get back from some errands...

Also, I wrote a review of the two Miamis that will be on the main page soon :)

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there too!!! Edge shook my hands !!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you Kim!!!!!

angelofdublin, we're all waiting for your report (and pics) too! :hyper:

i want to tell you everything, but my friend and i want to do this together, we have to find some time, but it will be soon

Back
Top Bottom