Were the bowling floozies responsible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Lulu

The Fly
that other place, I know I'm not a hopeless case~
I posted this on the original thread, but since 99% of you ignore older threads I'll post again, because I want your opinion. Remember those floozies Bono went bowling with in Canada on a Sunday night? Well, were they the ones responsible for the awful short, uneven hacked-up haircut he was sporting the next day when he signed the pumpkin and at the shows? Here is the pic, you can see he still had his luxurious long locks when he left with them
SE-BONO21.GEF7C2AD.1.jpg

Yet the next day he looked like this
bl37319.jpg

bB43808.jpg

I'm mighty suspicious here. Looks like they took him out, got him drunk, chopped off his hair and who know what else happened! What do you think?

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

[This message has been edited by U2 Lulu (edited 10-26-2001).]

Originally posted by U2 Lulu:
Remember those floozies Bono went bowling with in Canada on a Sunday night? Well, were they the ones responsible for the awful short, uneven hacked-up haircut he was sporting the next day when he signed the pumpkin and at the shows? I'm mighty suspicious here. What do you think?

If so, I'm starting to like these girls.
tongue.gif
I was hoping he'd get the straggly stuff in back trimmed up a bit.

I like his hair on the long side, but it's not thick enough to be too long anymore IMO. It starts getting straggly looking and sticking out weird at the bottom.

Anyway, I highly doubt those girls took him to get a haircut, but then taking him bowling is a little on the strange side as well, so you never know
smile.gif

I disagree, u2utah. I thought it looked thicker and better longer, and it looks more scraggly now. That's why I though THEY did it when they were drunk! I didn't think they took him to a real stylist. Myabe it just looks like that in the pics, and is not so bad, what do you who were at the shows say? Could be he did it the next morning, but it looked suspicious to me. I do agree he really couldn't do the long Joshua Tree hair anymore but what he had earlier in the tour was a good look for him I thought.

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Originally posted by Ana:

I'd be proud if i were them.
biggrin.gif

Uh, Ana, you're gonna wanna run. Fast. (Just a safety tip.)

SD (who is telling herself that those girls were just as adoring of the BonoLocks as she is and therefore would never...besides, if any asskicking is in order, Ali gets to be first in line)

Now, Sherry, don't worry, you and I were at the Baltimore show and we could see he still had plenty of his beautiful Bono locks! If he didn't I'd be heartbroken! SIGH I waited years for Bono to grow his hair, I don't want to lose it again, oh no. That incident took place before our show. I'll post some pics of Baltimore as evidence. It has been cut since Canada, but it's nothing drastic, thank God, and not as short or ragged as it looks in those other pics, must've been a bad angle. Here is Bono, with hair, singing in Baltimore on Oct. 19, several days after the "floozie" incident:
ae72769.jpg

Q079707.jpg

G385024.jpg

FP11722.jpg

Here he is signing autographs, were you in on that, Sherry? I missed it
frown.gif

gP51519.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-27-2001).]

WOWthudswoon! Thanks for those pic, Kitten. Yeah, I think that he's just sweaty (mind wanders....) and so his hair looks shorter. No biggie.

No, alas, I wasn't there to get a Bonograph. Next time. I am a teacher and I usually love my job but...ARGH!

And, not to take this whole this to seriously at all, but...why floozies?? Just cause they're hot? I mean, check out our own Pleab girls. We're hot too.
biggrin.gif
It's all good. I admit I was shaking my head for Ali's sake, but hey, she's happy, I'm happy, right? He's a scoundrel, but a trustworthy one.
smile.gif
At first I was really annoyed but then decided, oh please, come on, it was bowling. Whatever. Now I'm just upset I wasn't there.

biggrin.gif

SD

Yes, he sure is hot (and sweaty!) and droolworthy! He was so gorgeous at our show, I could see his eyes so pretty and sparkling blue.

I don't know why the floozies and not us either. I hate to think he does it just because he thinks it's cool and he's a rock star. I'd bowl with him, wouldn't you? You'd think Ali would be sick of it, but I guess she knows she's got his body, his kids, and his money, so she's happy. I would be too. Imagine getting to curl up with Bono in bed every night, swoon!

Even though you're a teacher you may have been there when they showed up and signed, it was around 4:30. I had been down there earlier and didn't see any action so I left, then all these excited people from the line near me started running up telling how they met them and I was just sick! I have been a fan since War and have never met them. I got that pic online, I met several people at the shows who are supposed to be emailing me pics of the meeting and the show, I hope they do, then I'll post them. Other than those 2 flag pics mine didn't come out.

lol I just like the term "Bono Locks"

sounds like BonoVox
or Bono Locks and the 3 bears
Edge: me lemons are too hot!
Larry: me *%$#ing lemons are too cold
Adam: (his lemons are just right, but he's cardboard and can't express himself)

heheh *runs from RSOC*

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Back
Top Bottom