We're off to Dooblin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey everyone! :wave:

Just a quick note to say that Flaming June, Dsmith and I are off to Dublin tomorrow!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

We'll all be meeting each other for the first time...so excited!! :hyper:

How exciting! I wish I was going to Dublin :sad:

Oh well, maybe I'll go sometime soon.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back!!!

hope you have a blast! i wanna come!

i want to go to doooooblin!

and what better way than with some fellow u2 fans?

Oooooooooh have so much fun you guys!!! I had no idea this was going on! FJ, have a blast!! Take a lot of pictures, enjoy the city, i hope there's great weather & much U2 joy floating around. I miss it so much!! Definitely go to the Octagon Bar & have a "Cookies&Cream" or a "Clarence Neon" :drool:

Have sooooooo much fun!!! Say hi to the boys for us, we miss them! :wave:

Hellooooo?

Come to Belfast and met me its only 2 hours away

:wave:

dublins fun but ppl are mad at the traffic lights and they are rude and always in a rush

Having fun...wish you were here!

:wave: Hiya Ladies!

Just checking in from a Dublin Internet cafe...we're having so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: <------ Flaming June, Dsmith, and Erised

We're baaaaaaaaack!

Hiya! Well, we're back from Dooblin... I'm about to start the great task of downloading all the pics from my digital cam onto my puter and once I talk with Flaming June, maybe we'll share some with ya guys. We had an absolutely GREAT time!!!!

Re: We're baaaaaaaaack!

erised said:

Hiya! Well, we're back from Dooblin... I'm about to start the great task of downloading all the pics from my digital cam onto my puter and once I talk with Flaming June, maybe we'll share some with ya guys. We had an absolutely GREAT time!!!!

:hyper: Yay! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

erised, did you get my reply?

Hi everyone! Argh, I'm still so tired from the flight home and having a hard time adjusting to the local time after getting used to Ireland time. :crack:

Anyhoo, I had a great time in Ireland and met the coolest U2 fans ever! :D Can't wait to see the pics either! :hyper:

I'm so happy to be back in PLEBA again! :dance:

Re: erised, did you get my reply?

flaming june said:

Hi everyone! Argh, I'm still so tired from the flight home and having a hard time adjusting to the local time after getting used to Ireland time. :crack:

Anyhoo, I had a great time in Ireland and met the coolest U2 fans ever! :D Can't wait to see the pics either! :hyper:

I'm so happy to be back in PLEBA again! :dance:

:confused: Nope, I haven't gotten any emails from ya FJ. :(

Did you get the pics I sent ya?!? I can upload them to my server if ya want to share them with the PLEBA gals :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom