We're off to Dooblin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, we met him at the studio. But I'll wait until erised is here so that she'll tell you guys the story... She's the journalist, you know. All I can remember is that he put his arm around me and I thought I was going to faint! :combust:

flaming june said:
Yes, we met him at the studio. But I'll wait until erised is here so that she'll tell you guys the story... She's the journalist, you know. All I can remember is that he put his arm around me and I thought I was going to faint! :combust:

Man oh man I really hope they're in the studio in July!

And I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear more about it! :hug: :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

hippy said:
must go to Ireland soon...

fj! the way Bono's looking at you.... :drool:

do tell the story please! :D

Yes, yes, yes!!! You MUST go to Ireland if you ever get the chance, it's gorgeous... almost as gorgeous as our guys. ;)

And, gah! I knew he was looking at me like that... that's why my face was so red! But I didn't feel really nervous until he left... It's weird, but for some reason you can't feel nervous when Bono is around, he is SO special. :yes:

And it was such a weird day... I know there was divine intervention in the whole thing. :happy:

wertsie said:

And I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear more about it! :hug: :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I hope you get to meet them Wertsie! :hug:

flaming june said:

Yes, yes, yes!!! You MUST go to Ireland if you ever get the chance, it's gorgeous... almost as gorgeous as our guys. ;)

And it was such a weird day... I know there was divine intervention in the whole thing. :happy:

:up: I'm moving there in about a year and a half :D (hopefully)

:lol: @ divine intervention... she moves in mysterious ways ;)

hippy said:

:up: I'm moving there in about a year and a half :D (hopefully)

:up: Oooh...Nifty! I have considered it, although I think I'll just commit to those 6 weeks this summer and see what happens.

wertsie said:

Yessss pleaseeeee! I may go to Dublin in July :hyper:

By the way, flaming and erised you are SO LUCKY! I wish I had been there with you! The pics are just great, especially these ones with Bono... the man is HOT.

Glad to know you had a very very good time!

flaming june said:

Actually, Dsmith was there with us too (the three of us spent a week in Dublin together, and then fj and I moved on to see other parts of Ireland the second week), and I think she's gonna tell the story...

Re: Re: We wanted the moobs soooo bad

wertsie said:

I'll have to remember to go there this summer!

:yes: Definitely visit Howth if you can Wertsie. It's only a 15-20 minute DART ride and it'll cost you about 3 bucks roundtrip. But go on a sunny day if you can... it was nice while we were there, but I'm sure it's absolutely beautiful on a clear day. I loved all the boats... I'll have to post a pic of 'em. :happy:

erised said:

Actually, Dsmith was there with us too (the three of us spent a week in Dublin together, and then fj and I moved on to see other parts of Ireland the second week), and I think she's gonna tell the story...

Cool. I'm sure she'll do a much better job at it than I could... I can't remember all the details. :huh:

teehee said:

Yessss pleaseeeee! I may go to Dublin in July :hyper:

By the way, flaming and erised you are SO LUCKY! I wish I had been there with you! The pics are just great, especially these ones with Bono... the man is HOT.

Glad to know you had a very very good time!

Hey, maybe I'll see ya there! :wave:

We also went to the Aran Island of Inis Mor that second week and rented bikes to ride around the island...

aran1.jpg

On the island, we saw cows, horses, goats, sheep and a seal colony! :happy: The seals were too far away to get pics, but the cows were more than happy to pose for us :lol:

arancows.jpg

erised said:
We also went to the Aran Island of Inis Mor that second week and rented bikes to ride around the island...

aran1.jpg

On the island, we saw cows, horses, goats, sheep and a seal colony! :happy: The seals were too far away to get pics, but the cows were more than happy to pose for us :lol:

arancows.jpg

:cute: Cute! I LOVE the stone fences they have there!

Here are the Cliffs of Moher. The wind was so unbelievably strong there! You could lean forward and not fall because the wind pushed you back... just amazing.

cliffs.jpg

cliffs2.jpg

flaming june said:
Here are the Cliffs of Moher. The wind was so unbelievably strong there! You could lean forward and not fall because the wind pushed you back... just amazing.

cliffs.jpg

cliffs2.jpg

:ohmy: Yeah, that DOES look gorgeous! So green and pretty!

flaming june said:
Ok, I can't wait any longer... and by the way, there would be no better way to reach my 2500 posts than by posting this pic!!! :dance:

katty_and_bono.jpg

Gah! I would have LOVED to run my lips over that scruff!!!

Hi fj:wave: Hi erised:wave: Im so glad your back:yes:

That picture is like, SO AMAZING:faint: and the way he's looking at you:ohmy: your a lucking woman fj:yes:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

Hi fj:wave: Hi erised:wave: Im so glad your back:yes:

That picture is like, SO AMAZING:faint: and the way he's looking at you:ohmy: your a lucking woman fj:yes:

Hi Esther! I'm really happy to be back. :)

Ah, I still can't believe we met the B man! I know I was very lucky and I'll never forget that moment, ever. :cute:

flaming june said:

:sigh: I want to live in Howth with Larry!

Although, to be totally honest, I liked Dalkey better...

I liked both... I think Howth would've been nicer if we had more time to explore it, like we did with Dalkey AND if we had visited Howth on a sunny day. The overcast skies made it kinda blah. :|

bonosloveslave said:
FJ, you look BEEEEYOOOOOOTTTTEEEEEFFFUUULLLL in those pics with Bono - lucky girl! Glad you're all home safe, I'm dying for more details! :hyper:

Daww, thanks! Ahhh, HE is BEEEEYOOOOOOTTTTEEEEEFFFUUULLLL! Eek! :eek: I think I'm turning into a Bono girl! I mean, I still lust for Larry, but it's impossible not to have feelings for Bono after you meet him, he's just too much! :love:

Back
Top Bottom