Well, Zootopia is down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tsk: I don't care for it very much. I was trying to keep an open mind, but... :yuck:

I wasn't crazy about the old version, but it sure was better than the "new and improved" one, at least in my opinion. :sigh:

New Zoo SUCKS!!!

First, let me get this out of the way...

:mad: :censored: :scream: :rant: :angry:

The New Zootopia bites the big one!!! There is no more online list, no live messaging, and no chat room. If you thought the old Zoo was bad to get around in and hard to use, it's one hundred times worse now. They promised it would be better, but how can it be with all of the stuff missing, especially having to login every time you post something? Also SYSOP of the Old Zootopia saved the Ol' Zoo and put it on www.zootopians.com. After people started spreading the news in the New Zoo that the Ol' Zoo was working, the "U2.Com Team" deleted their messages, banned them, and now the Ol' Zoo doesn't work anymore for some reason! :sad:

WTF?!?!?!

At least I know that I have a home here. :hug: Thanks again for letting us Zootops crash here for a while, but now it's starting to look like it's going to be permanent. :D

On that note...it's time for a Bono break...

bono56.jpg

:drool:

Yep!

And I think if Bono and the guys knew what was going on in there, they would be lit!

So, if there are any Zootopians going to find the guys at the studio any time soon, could you please tell them what's going on in there. I think everybody is getting ready to protest, sign petitions, and send letters to PM.

Allegra

That is SO messed up WTF? I was only on the zoo fir about 5 weeks but it really sucks to see all that stuff gone and all the gals I talked to are gone i have no idea where they are. I like it here the have smiles :) jourmals and LOTS of pics of the band. I was totally only here "temporaril y" but now that o have over 200 posts it seems I will be staying.

Sue DeNym said:

I liked the band members folders, and I liked the funny fan fiction (like Bono's Babysitting Services and The Adventures of Captain FOAD...wonder if the authors would consider moving here and posting the stories in the Fan Fiction folder? :) ). There were a lot of nice people there, but unfortunately a lot of garbage, too (General Discussion, anyone? :madspit: ).

I like Interference a lot, and am glad I found it. :D

Oh, and FJ, I love your sig pic! Larry lashes... :love:

I'm a Zootopian, but my old haunts were the Adam folder (so random! *sigh*) and the fanfic folder. The only problem with posting it our fanfiction on here (I write U2 fanfiction) is that we've always heard that Interference doesn't approve of smut or bad language in fanfiction stories. Is this true?

Hi all! I'm a refugee from Zootopia! Someone in there called Mirrorball man recommended this site to me, and I'm very happy that he did, as the Zoo is dying! I used to hang mostly in the Edge folder, and occasionally the Larry folder as well, I was named Singing Bird, so hopefully some of you already know me.

I'm trying to get into the Zoo right this instant, but for some reason it won't load. I think maybe the Big Brother ( alluding to George Orwell :yes: here, not the corny TV show:no: )of the Zoo might have banned me for recommending Interference in the Band Members folder! I hope not cuz I got a good buddy in there...

Another U2 nut! said:
I used to hang mostly in the Edge folder, and occasionally the Larry folder as well, I was named Singing Bird, so hopefully some of you already know me.

:wave: Well join us Larry girls for Moobdays each Monday (pre-moobday on Sunday evenings), and the Edge girls have their droolfest each Friday (but postings usually begin each Thursday night ;) ).

Another U2 nut! said:
Hi all! I'm a refugee from Zootopia! Someone in there called Mirrorball man recommended this site to me, and I'm very happy that he did, as the Zoo is dying! I used to hang mostly in the Edge folder, and occasionally the Larry folder as well, I was named Singing Bird, so hopefully some of you already know me.

I'm trying to get into the Zoo right this instant, but for some reason it won't load. I think maybe the Big Brother ( alluding to George Orwell :yes: here, not the corny TV show:no: )of the Zoo might have banned me for recommending Interference in the Band Members folder! I hope not cuz I got a good buddy in there...

Hi Singing Bird:wave: I remember you. Welcome, you will love it here!!

I'm getting tired of repeating myself and I think everyone's already mentioned everything wrong with that Zoo. It's become like a police state; We don't know the board rules, who the moderators are, people just disappear (get banned) for reasons uknown, and posts just get deleted, there's this senseless censorship against anyone posting anything critical of the "almighty" Tiscali. I don't care if there's a Zoo if this is what it's going to be like, but I hate to lose all my contacts and I really miss the Larry folder.

Ms. Dane said:
I'm getting tired of repeating myself and I think everyone's already mentioned everything wrong with that Zoo. It's become like a police state; We don't know the board rules, who the moderators are, people just disappear (get banned) for reasons uknown, and posts just get deleted, there's this senseless censorship against anyone posting anything critical of the "almighty" Tiscali. I don't care if there's a Zoo if this is what it's going to be like, but I hate to lose all my contacts and I really miss the Larry folder.

Ms. Dane, I was a faithful FOAD in the Larry folder for a long time. Then Flaming June told me about Interference and PLEBA... and after a few Moobdays here, well, let's just say it was really hard to go back to the Zoo :shifty:

I know it really sucks that the new Zoo is as messed as it is... but join us for Moobday later tonight and all day tomorrow... one of the things I really like about PLEBA is that you not only talk about your fav guy, but post pics as well. :tongue:

So while I honestly do hope that Tiscali gets its act together and fixes what it's done to the Zoo, I also hope you will join us for Moobday... it'd be great to welcome a fellow Larry girl. :hug:

Thanx for the warm welcome. But it's going to be a fight to the pc this evening as hub wants to use it too.

Ms. Dane said:
I'm getting tired of repeating myself and I think everyone's already mentioned everything wrong with that Zoo. It's become like a police state; We don't know the board rules, who the moderators are, people just disappear (get banned) for reasons uknown, and posts just get deleted, there's this senseless censorship against anyone posting anything critical of the "almighty" Tiscali. I

Yeah that's so true- have you ever read 1984 by George Orwell? Well the Zoo is now like that world! I think Big Brother has vaporised me!

Another U2 nut! said:

Yeah that's so true- have you ever read 1984 by George Orwell? Well the Zoo is now like that world! I think Big Brother has vaporised me!

Haven't read it but saw something about the book on Disc.Civ. so yes, I know the story in outlines. Well, I think we've found a safe haven here.

erised[/i] [B]and after a few Moobdays here said:

I'm looking forward to having some new Bono girls join the fun on Wednesdays in particular. :).

Really! Are you new zoo girls checking out our weekly pic posting meetings? (Monday- Larry, Tues. Adam, Wed. Bono, Fri.- Edge) I was thinking once y'all saw our pics you'd love to join us! I hope all you new girls will come post and drool, especially on Wednesday for Bono! :drool:

Glad you guys are happy here. You'll definitely have fun in PLEBA, that's a guarantee.

Angela

Please, jump right in! We're glad to have you and you will love it here! :wave:

On a lamer note, I just went back to the zoo to see how it was going :tsk: I tried to post pics and they didn't post, and now the links aren't even clickable like they were on the old zoo! :sigh: I couldn't even stay logged in long enough to put up 2 links w/o getting logged back out. Sorry, but that place is a complete failure and disgrace and it suck SO BAD!! :madspit: Unless they change it I will never bother going back.

PLEBA :heart:

I'm intrigued... Zootopia seems to have disappeared completely. Anyone knows what's up? Maybe it was so disastrous that they're changing it back?

I got onbriefly today and it is SOOO sucky. I would really like to give a warm :hug: to all the people here who have been super cool to the refugees like me I think the new zoo is like a house and this is a home or something *cue chessy music*

lol :hug:'s back to you!

I cant believe the amount of negative threads over there. You would think the 'site managers' would do something about it.. listen to the people and give them what they want. It's just so sad.

I just spent 5 minutes over there :crazy: :crack:

Assuming they know what's going on, I can't believe U2 or their management haven't demanded that mess be taken down, at least until the bugs have been worked out. Its horrible. :|

Back
Top Bottom