Well I dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just had a dream, a few weeks ago, about bono when i fell asleep with my ipod on random and an mp3 of one of his speeches came on and in the dream he was speaking the words i was hearing in my headphones, even if they didn't make any scense with the scenario. :giggle:

i have never had a romantic bono dream before though. i'm jealous.:(

I had this really odd dream about The Edge. I guess my family and I were in the parking lot of Circuit City or Best Buy (one of the two), and I saw this Hummer parked ahead of us, and inside I saw The Edge, just sittin' in it and chillin'. And I thought, "HOLY CRAP! It's the Edge. Oh snap." After contemplating what to do for several moments, I walked over and popped my head into the car's window. I said, "I like your BMW, Edge! And U2 is my favorite band!"

He then replied with, "It's a Hummer." He sounded really snooty about it, too. :lol:

I woke up and just laughed.

I have a lot of U2 dreams but I remember some of them better than the others. Like this dream I had last year before my birthday: I was celebrating my bday with the guys and their families and we were having a great time. When it was time to call it a night, I left with Larry and his family as I was going to spend the night at their place. However, at some point Ann and the kids mysteriously left the car and it was just me and Larry. He drove to Howth and we went for a walk on the beach. (I've been to Howth a couple of times myself and the place comes regularly to my dreams) There he gave me his present for me - the new U2 album! It'd not been released yet and he kept telling me how lucky I was to have it before anyone else and made me swear I wouldn't leak it. :lol:

Yeah, even my dreams disappoint me sometimes: if I'm all alone on the beach with Mr. Mullen, I'd expect to get something more than "just" the new U2 album...!! :censored: :laugh:

:lmao: hhaham, you girls rock!!! The human brain is just amazing... these dreams are so CREATIVE!!! :lol: Thanks for making me realise I'm not that mad!! (Or at least I'm not th eonly one... :hmm: ) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom