We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Observing U2

It's being billed as 'the only U2 interview you'll ever have to read'. It's in tomorrows edition of The Observer newspaper in the UK and it's conducted by legendary pop culture critic Paul Morley - who was writing about U2 when they were just starting out.

The Observer Music Magazine describes U2's performance at Twickenham in London this summer as the No.1 'Gig of the Year' - closely followed by The Stooges, Gorillaz, Cream, Patti Smith and Robbie Williams.

We'll bring you some extracts from the interview once it hit the streets tomorrow - but if you're in the UK, could be one to snap up.

I want one!! :scream: :lol:

crap I forgot to go look for Q! I'm still in pj's :giggle:

hi SG, Drea :hug: how are you?

SG..no I didn't :angry: I had to give my dad all of my cash to pay for my car insurance and my parents aren't home...maybe I'll get my mom to take me when they get back :hmm:

I'm alright; been writing a little and watching South Park :lol: :shifty:

I've been meaning to organize my comic collection, but my back is still just a little bit sore and I don't think I should risk hauling out all the boxes. :no:

:hmm: now I'm thinking about getting Chinese for dinner in a little while

sami0201 said:
Observing U2

It's being billed as 'the only U2 interview you'll ever have to read'. It's in tomorrows edition of The Observer newspaper in the UK and it's conducted by legendary pop culture critic Paul Morley - who was writing about U2 when they were just starting out.

The Observer Music Magazine describes U2's performance at Twickenham in London this summer as the No.1 'Gig of the Year' - closely followed by The Stooges, Gorillaz, Cream, Patti Smith and Robbie Williams.

We'll bring you some extracts from the interview once it hit the streets tomorrow - but if you're in the UK, could be one to snap up.

I want one!! :scream: :lol:

crap I forgot to go look for Q! I'm still in pj's :giggle:

Sami do not worry ;)

The observer, i'll get a few copies and post over the U2 bits to a few of you :hug: not sending whole paper, it'll weigh a ton being a sunday one :lol:

will buy as many as i can afford :lol:

ok really going now :hug:

:wave: Hi Weldy :)

:wave: Hi and bye Jem, have fun at the pub! and thanks for volunteering to pick up extra papers :hyper:

The writing is going pretty well Sami :wink: I'll probably be able to finish it up after dinner tonight

Back
Top Bottom