Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! i'm happy to finally be able to post! hopefully this will work.:wave: OH How much I love PLEBA!!! :p

~It's no secret that the stars ar falling form the sky it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

zootvgrrl33gp said:
Hello Everyone! i'm happy to finally be able to post! hopefully this will work.:wave: OH How much I love PLEBA!!! :p

~It's no secret that the stars ar falling form the sky it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

:wave: Right back at ya! Welcome!

words from da screet'

YO YO YO, waz up in da hizouse!!!
I wanna give props to all dose' newbies out dere'.
Have fizun in PLEBA!!!:evil: :macdevil: :mac:

*future reference*- I don't usually talk like that^

Re: words from da screet'

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
YO YO YO, waz up in da hizouse!!!
I wanna give props to all dose' newbies out dere'.
Have fizun in PLEBA!!!:evil: :macdevil: :mac:

*future reference*- I don't usually talk like that^

:scratch:

:coocoo:

:lol: don't mind her everyone, she's usually not like that :lol:

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone!! ::wave:

I'm new here...

Just thougt I'd say hi and make my presence known.

:)

Dreaming of Bono in a Kilt,
:heart:Katelyn

Hello!

Hi there!
First time i?m posting here so i hope to have fun here and i hope you?lll be pacient with me cos i?m not very good with computers...
Anyway...i?m a Bono girl and a Vimpire too....

happy to be here...

MOON

Attachments

• bono1.jpg
    bono1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
[color=royal blue]Walking on the mooooooon

Welcome!!!!!!!
[/color]
334%3C58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C995%3A%3B85ot1lsi

Last edited:
MoonWalker said:
Hi...i?m new here too...
Can anyone explain to me how do you manage to post your pics here????::wave:

Hi and welcome! I merged you introduction thread into this one, as this is where we ask all newbies to introduce themselves! :)

To post pics is very easy. However, pics hosted at places such as Geocities, Tripod, Angelfire, and Xoom will not post because those sites do not allow direct object linking. We recommend a site like Snapfish. Then you right-click it and get the properties to highlight and copy the URL.

Then you hit the IMG button when replying:

IMG.jpg
and enter the URL in the box that appears.

Good luck! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :wave:

Hi, I'm new here. I've been a U2 fan since 1986. So, I'm pretty old!;) Just thought I'd say hi to everyone!

Welcome ELEVATEDMOM!!!
I'm guessing your a Bono girl!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!:bono: :drool: :heart:

Sometimes I get weird...you'll have to forgive me:macdevil:

P.S.- Stay away from the Adam girls........they bite.:evil:

Hi all - an introduction

Hi all :)

I'm April AKA Bonofied U and I just joined here yesterday. :) I really have to say WOW :eeklaugh: As you all could probably guess by now from my screen name, I'm a big Bono fan. Although I do appreciate what the other guys do in the group. :D I'm a fan of U2 since 1987. :heart:

As a way to give back to all who've contributed some pretty kewl links and pix here, and just to say hi to all U2 admirers like myself out there, I'm providing links to my 3D Bono art. I use 3d figures and mediums to recreate him (plus some of the stuff like the hair and clothes I paint by hand w/ my wacom). I hope you all enjoy them. :)

The URL's are:
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=232381&Start=1&Artist=RnRWoman&ByArtist=Yes

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=236624&Start=1&Artist=RnRWoman&ByArtist=Yes

I have more if you all would like me to post them.

Thanks again :bono:

Wow!!!!!! Those are amazing!!!!!! I really like the second one! Beautiful.... are you going to be doing any others????

Anyways, WELCOME! :wave: :wave: :wave: I've been pretty absent from the PLEBA scene for some time now (so much stuff on the go)... but that will hopefully change with september.

I would give you a Bono pic to welcome you, but sadly my computer crahed and erased my 3500+ pics. So sad! But I'm sure someone else will post some... *hint* *hint*

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

HEY YOU! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm glad you like the 3d renders :) I definitely want to make more, and can post more links if you all want.

Well, welcome back! ;) And as for a pic to welcome me -- that is quite alright, I understand about computer difficulties. I'm just now getting my comp back in order. We had to reinstall XP :uhoh:

And :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: back at you! ;) Gotta love these emoticons!

Great job, you should hook up with Phuzzy...she did the animated gif in my sig, and pretty much everyother cartoon gif around this place...

My computer generated art looks like stick figures...

:wink:

Thanks Tabby & FishNeedsABicycle! :wink: I'm glad you enjoy the 3d renders -- it's so nice to share them w/ other U2 fans! :)

That's so kewl about Phuzzy doing the cartoons -- they're cute and awesome. :bono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom