Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I have been a member for awhile, but never got around to posting, but have spent some enjoyable time reading posts about the best band in the world..Feel right at home with you crazy lot!

Hi I'm Tara...and I love Bono!!

Hi everybody! I'm Tara and i just wanted to introduce myself to you ladies and gents. I guess all i can say is that i LOVE U2 and I am a BONO freak. sexy sexy sexy....... ahem, anyway..... so hi all you PLEBIANS out there!!:) :heart: :bono: :heart:

First time on Pleba world

Hi girls!!! I'm new here...I'm italian and I love this place of this wonderful site. I LOVE U2 since I was just a child and I'm addicted to Bono :heart: :heart: :heart: !!! Kisses to everybody!

new bono fan!

Hi,

ma new too this place, am kinnda shy too start with but once u get too know me am not that bad as i never shut up bout u2, esp the love of my life:bono: he makes my :heart: go thud too much, i love him as the fly but very sexy as :macdevil: well thats all i have too say at the min
l8rs,
Nikkie

Re: new bono fan!

Nikkievox said:
Hi,

ma new too this place, am kinnda shy too start with but once u get too know me am not that bad as i never shut up bout u2, esp the love of my life:bono: he makes my :heart: go thud too much, i love him as the fly but very sexy as :macdevil: well thats all i have too say at the min
l8rs,
Nikkie

Welcome!!!!! dont be shy round here, its sooo funny and mad. actually i was shy at first, but its grand now:up: :dance: :dance:

Yes, I'm new

Yes, I am new. But not to the music!!

Very glad to be here everyone...
Can't wait to talk with you!

:dance:

Doin' the newbie dance....

Well hello, but all newbies are supposed to post in the thread at the top of the page, Welcome all newbies please introduce yourselves here :slant: There were just too many newbies and their "I'm new" threads were taking over. One day we had 5 at once! That's why the mods had to do it.

Re: Re: new bono fan!

AliTheFOADist said:

Welcome!!!!! dont be shy round here, its sooo funny and mad. actually i was shy at first, but its grand now:up: :dance: :dance:

I have bin on the sight a few times and i find u all a laugh, i like too see other people as mad as me on the band, i am sure i will come out of bin shy around u all ;) i will be as mad and funny as u all Veeeery soon. :love: :bono: :love:

Holy shmooklies, there've been a lot of neophytes comin' in! Well, that or the veterans are greeting them repeatedly. :D Anyway, if any of you newbies see this, I like nonsense (in the right context), and if you do, too, well... if you look at the last part o' my sig, I think you'll find something to laugh at for a little while. :laugh:

EyesMakeACircle said:
Hi all you PLEBA folk- Im new and Im so glad to be here! I finally found my voice after sweeping through your wonderful posts for too many months! :laugh:

Great name!!!! Welcome!!! :)

Hiya!

I'm a newbie. :cute:

Been lurking for awhile, checking things out and now I'm brave enough to begin posting. :D

I practice FOADism :larry: but I love all the guys.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone in this community!!

Jenny

erised said:
Hiya!

I'm a newbie. :cute:

Been lurking for awhile, checking things out and now I'm brave enough to begin posting. :D

I practice FOADism :larry: but I love all the guys.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone in this community!!

Jenny

Hi newbie :tongue:

Jenny, my friend and partner in Larry lust, you're in PLEBA at last!!! :dance: :D

Welcome, you'll have loads of fun here, I assure you.

See ya around!

Last edited:
Welcome Newbies!

Can't believe I haven't done this yet! Welccome to PLEBA, all newbies! This is a warm, sexy, funny place. :)

Okay, the stats. I'm a full time student (teacher by trade, finishing my MA in English.) I live nearish DC, adore Rev. Bruce Srpingsteen, travel and bellydancing. My favorite U2 album is the Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby, and Bono is my favorite band member.

About my sig (if you'll forgive a plug...) Bono's Angels is a group I started after our Man returned from Africa with Sec. O'Neill. I wrote a letter to O'Neill and then Bush asking them to drop the debt and support more emergency aid. With a little help from friends here and elsewhere, now 52 letters have been sent to him. If you care to join us and send a letter or make a phone call to Bush or O'Neill, check the link in my sig. The letter's there for your cutting and pasting ease. :) Feel free to post here, email or PM me with any questions. The Bono's Angels site also has a message board you can use if you like.

Again, welcome!

Cheryl/Sherry Darlin

PS If the link gives you a hard time, try cutting and pasting.

Hi ya

Oops! I registered and started posting without coming over here and introducing myself. Hello everyone!
I started eyeballing this place for quite a while, I find it quite amusing and everyone is so nice.
I also like to frequent Zootopia (which is how found this site by way) in band members-Larry?s file.
After reading so many posts, I feel like ?I?m not worthy ? I?m not worthy? *bows down to many times gets dizzy*:crack: WOW there are some hardcore fans here. As you?ve guessed, my favorite is Larry. However, I have to admit I lost touch with U2 in the early nineties and then started listening to them off and on again. It wasn?t after I attended the POP Mart tour in Chicago, that I fell in love with them all over again. Now I?m trying to buy all of their earlier CDs. I come to realization:idea: ? they are an awesome band!! I :heart: and respect all them.
Well gotta go before my boss catches me, I only post while I'm at work, love the University's speedy connection.

Re: Hi ya

AngelofLarrydom said:
Oops! I registered and started posting without coming over here and introducing myself. Hello everyone!
I started eyeballing this place for quite a while, I find it quite amusing and everyone is so nice.
I also like to frequent Zootopia (which is how found this site by way) in band members-Larry?s file.
After reading so many posts, I feel like ?I?m not worthy ? I?m not worthy? *bows down to many times gets dizzy*:crack: WOW there are some hardcore fans here. As you?ve guessed, my favorite is Larry. However, I have to admit I lost touch with U2 in the early nineties and then started listening to them off and on again. It wasn?t after I attended the POP Mart tour in Chicago, that I fell in love with them all over again. Now I?m trying to buy all of their earlier CDs. I come to realization:idea: ? they are an awesome band!! I :heart: and respect all them.
Well gotta go before my boss catches me, I only post while I'm at work, love the University's speedy connection.

(ominous voice) Hello, my friend, welcome to the fold! Ha ha ha! I was a Zootopian at first, but see what this place has made me into? :crack: :laugh: The longer you're here, the more you'll appreciate this place! Have fun, and don't die of Larry exposure! :D

First thing I had to do was go posting away my babyface status! I love my name! I saw the word "bonfire" and thougth, hey that looks like Bono (on the brain as always!) I thought, okay, Bono makes me hot, and he burns like a fire, so Bonofire! :happy:

Bonofire said:
First thing I had to do was go posting away my babyface status! I love my name! I saw the word "bonfire" and thougth, hey that looks like Bono (on the brain as always!) I thought, okay, Bono makes me hot, and he burns like a fire, so Bonofire! :happy:

:wave: Hi Bonofire!

Very cool name!!!! :yes:

Bonofire said:

Hey! Welcome to PLEBA! I kinda cherished my babyface status, because that song always reminds me of Larry. Oh, mods, that doesn't mean I want it back, so don't get any strange ideas! :no:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom