Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stephannv said:
watch out for the rusty spoon, it likes to give people Tetnus :yes:

tetnus is also called lockjaw........errrrrr.....i mean........WELCOME ALL.....

i really screwed that one up :sexywink: :p

i'm laura.....nice to meet you.....feel free to im or pm me....i'm a talker.....ask anyone.....

hey iris~hey HO! you forgot to mention twin-in-laws :sexywink:

okay, i got one....

Bonochick said:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

i got one....but first....hi y'all. :cool: i'm a relative newbie as well (been mostly lurking, oogling the pictures, :drool: and giggling hysterically at your random silliness. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay...my question. what's the deal with these categories like babyface, acrobat, war child and so forth? obviously, it has to do with the number of posts you contribute but is there a chart or something that explains it? i can't find it anywhere and i'm just wondering what the magical numbers are for each level.

and hey, i think it's a pretty cool idea. :yes: gives me something to shoot for. :yes: :yes:

thanks! :D

Hello!

hey everyone! another newbie here. i joined because i've got a whole summer of nothing-ness to do, and i'm hoping to kill time, meet new people and talk about U2~! My don't have all their cd's yet, but i'm working on it. I think i have about half of them. I don't really have a favorite member, cos i like them all :D

Hiya, Im a newbie too, still trying to get the hang of things. It can get quite confusing, but its fun.:yes:

Oops. the mods are trying to stop all the 'hello I'm new' threads, that's why they combined all the newbie threads into the one at the top of the page, "Newbies, introduce yourselves here"

Welcome anyway though!

Hi souLnation2002 and AliTheFOADist welcome to PLEBA!

souLnation2002, I really like your Signature!

Well, Tabby you're right, there is a separate thread.
*edited*

Last edited:
Tabby question

Tabby how do you get that little Bono sig? I was trying to get a little moving thingy, but I dunno how, can ya help?

Re: Tabby question

AliTheFOADist said:
Tabby how do you get that little Bono sig? I was trying to get a little moving thingy, but I dunno how, can ya help?

Yes, it was BONOCHICK! She made tons of them, then when Elvis complained about the size she even shrunk them for us! She has them all stored, so maybe she'll see this post and send you the link, I don't know where it is. Maybe you can PM her. She's very nice and good at helping people! :)

If you look in the FAQ's it tells you how to add images to your signature, and add pictures to your posts....

Statuses

*edit*

Here's the list from Sicy!!! :)

0 = Babyface
30 = The Fly
300 = Acrobat
500 = War Child
1000 = Refugee
2500 = New Yorker
3200 = Rock n Roll Doggie
4000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + Band-Aid
5000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + VIP Pass
6660 = Rock n Roll Doggie + ALL ACCESS
8000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + FOB
10000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + One + Love, Blood, Life

*edits*

Oh yeah...moderators are Poptarts and administrators are MacPhistos. If you see any other statuses, well...you're best off to not ask. :D

Last edited:
Re: Re: Tabby question

Tabby said:

Yes, it was BONOCHICK! She made tons of them, then when Elvis complained about the size she even shrunk them for us! She has them all stored, so maybe she'll see this post and send you the link, I don't know where it is. Maybe you can PM her. She's very nice and good at helping people! :)

Yep...here's the link:

http://www.delta.edu/kdnelson/gifs.html

Don't use one right from that page though...as Tabby said, I think just about all of them are too large for the kilobyte requirement. But if you see one you like, PM me, and I'll see about resizing it. :)

Also, I'm going to attempt to merge this thread in with that other one, since all of the other newbies are in that thread.

Oh...most importantly...welcome!!!!!! :D

Re: Hello!

souLnation2002 said:
My don't have all their cd's yet, but i'm working on it. I think i have about half of them.

welcome welcome all......hey, if any of you newbies don't have all the cds and want 'em, i have a burner and all of 'em as well as a few singles and bootlegs, so feel free to just ask me...

you can send me a private message if you want anything (just click on the button that says "pm" at the bottom of one of my posts)

i'd seriously love to spread the u2 love, so don't be bashful! :D

thanks bonochick

Bonochick said:

Yep...here's the link:

http://www.delta.edu/kdnelson/gifs.html

Don't use one right from that page though...as Tabby said, I think just about all of them are too large for the kilobyte requirement. But if you see one you like, PM me, and I'll see about resizing it. :)

Also, I'm going to attempt to merge this thread in with that other one, since all of the other newbies are in that thread.

Oh...most importantly...welcome!!!!!! :D

Thanks soooooo much thats great that site:yes: Is this sig OK? It didnt look that big

uh...it is too big....it can't be more than 50 kb, and that's 93...it's not only size, but also the number of frames in the gif...mine had 30 :ohmy: and so i had to get rid of it cause there was no way i'd be small enough.....

Yeah, that one is too big...I shrunk it down for another gal though, and she is using that one (I had made it specially for her).

Were there any other ones you liked?? :)

Damn I'm such a daft sod!!! Well everytime I try to go back on the site my computer crashes *kicks computer*. I hate my computer so much:mad: I'll have to go back on the site when the comp has stopped misbehaving. I'll change my sig back for now. And I'll PM you about it Bonochick. Thanks

there's be's lots o'new kids in dah mansion

Bonochick said:
If you see any other statuses, well...you're best off to not ask. :D

*raises hand* uhhh...bc?

omy, i haven't been through this thread until now and...wow...*waves* hi

hey esther....i'm laura....i'm 17 and live in the humid and o so boring state of michigan.....and i've loved u2 since i was......well......16......heh........i don't play favorites, but i choose adam and edge :sexywink:

WELCOME!!!

Re: Im new

SpanishEyes21 said:
Hi im new, my name is Esther im 29 yrs old and i live in Miami, Fl.
I have Loved U2 since i was 15 yrs old. My favorite U2 memeber is The Edge:yes:

Welcome, Esther!!!!! Nice to have ya here! :)

*memories*

My roommate in my dorm was named Esther...but we were gonna kill each other, so she moved out. :D

Sicy said:

That sounds very funny to an American like me.. :D

Lol, I say it quite a lot.You know how you can have a greeting on your mobile phone? Well my greeting is SOD OFF!!!!

Hi, I'm a guy, but sometimes I like to stop by here just to see the pictures. I like looking at old U2 pics. They're a part of the band's history and I hope to one day create an awesome website with tons of pics. I confess I am saving some of yours to use there later. You all do it too so I hope you aren't pissed. If I ever complete the site I will invite you all to come. Thank you for the pictures. Carry on.

Last edited:
DogStar said:
Hi, I'm a guy, but sometimes I like to stop by here just to see the pictures. I like looking at old U2 pics. They're a part of the band's history and I hope to one day create an awesome website with tons of pics. I confess I am saving some of yours to use there later. You all do it too so I hope you aren't pissed. If I ever complete the site I will invite you all to come. Thank you for the pictures. Carry on.

Looking at old U2 pics is always a favorite passtime! i love looking at the mullets and fros, heh heh ! when you fininsh your site, be sure to post it so we can all see the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom