Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jody said:
Welcome to the board. One word of advice, don't start any PoP hairstyle threads ;) :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, i laugh.....but don't! that's what the huge ass thread is for....seeing as only about 5 ppl even post in it......:D

:lol:

Hi Sandra... you'll like it here.

Yeah it seems unfortunately we can't have a hairstyle conversation without it turning ugly *sigh*

Oh well, lol

Have fun!

stephannv said:

we all end up loving Bono.
Sorry, but it's a scientifically proven fact:evil:

*leaves thread in fear that Larry girls will come after me*
:D :D :D :D

:eyebrow: Nuh uh! Bono's real cool...but I WILL BE AN EDGEY GIRL!
I shall never leave Edge!
Also, welcome cali*gal! Pop is great. You have good taste!

thanks everyone, i feel so welcome. i was wondering if someone could help me out, how do i add pictures to my messages. not that i have any new ones but i would like to contribute. :tongue:

posting pics is easy....

if you know the url to a particular picture you can "link" it to the page using the img tags with brackets ([ ])

so for example this:
GroupHug.gif

first I type in "" (without the quotations)

then the url

[url]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/GroupHug.gif[/url]

then I "close" the tag by typing

""

Make sure to not put any spaces between the tags and the url or it won't show up.

To find the URL of a particular picture just hover the cursor over the pic and right click. On the menu choose properties, and it will give you the url. Just highlight the whole url and copy it (right click and it gives you copy option or ctrl C) then you can paste it into your message

hope this helps :)

*edited to be clearer*

Last edited:
how youuuuuuu doin?

Daisyphisto said:
posting pics is easy....

innit though? just get the url in the manner that miss daisy spoke of, then copy it into the "img" box which is located up by the size font and color menus. :D

oh and hi there skybluedreamer, sup?

*edited cos i'm an idiot and i chose "dark blue" for the color which is...yeah, the color we all write in.

Last edited:
Another new person!

Hi, I just wanted to announce myself! It's so cool seeing my name in the blue print *lol*! I hope you all aren't tired of newbies. My name is Dayna and I'm 24. I just finished college and I'm going to start teaching second graders next month, I'm so excited! My favorite member is Bono and my favorite albums are The Joshua Tree and All That You Can't Leave Behind. I like Achtung Baby a lot too and I think Macphisto and the Mirrorballman are cool! I'm kind of shy so I know I won't be a popular girl but we do have one thing in common and that is U2, right?

I'm confused over how the pics work. When I used to read it here the attachments showed up but now they don't so do they still work? Could you please tell me some good websites where you all get the good pics? Thank you!

Kyle

You don't own any U2 cds???!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

Gasp

oh boy....

LOL

well I say start with ATYCLB.... since it is the most recent

then AB, JT, POP, UF....

But beware of singles!!!!! buying them can be addicting!!!!

Re: how youuuuuuu doin?

Lilly said:

*edited cos i'm an idiot and i chose "dark blue" for the color which is...yeah, the color we all write in.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think the skinny dippin and crack smoking has gotten to you my dear.

:laugh:

Re: Another new person!

SkyBlueDreamer said:
Hi, I just wanted to announce myself! It's so cool seeing my name in the blue print *lol*! I hope you all aren't tired of newbies. My name is Dayna and I'm 24. I just finished college and I'm going to start teaching second graders next month, I'm so excited! My favorite member is Bono and my favorite albums are The Joshua Tree and All That You Can't Leave Behind. I like Achtung Baby a lot too and I think Macphisto and the Mirrorballman are cool! I'm kind of shy so I know I won't be a popular girl but we do have one thing in common and that is U2, right?

I'm confused over how the pics work. When I used to read it here the attachments showed up but now they don't so do they still work? Could you please tell me some good websites where you all get the good pics? Thank you!

First, welcome to the forum! :D

Second.. Elvis changed it so that files above 50kb will not show up -- they will be viewable as links, you just click on them and they will be displayed. If you use a picture in your signature, make sure it also follows this rule. Not that much of a hassle. :) If you have any other problems, just ask.

Third.. for images, my favourite places are:

U2Images
U2 Pictures
U2TakeMeHigher.com ( :heart: Olive's site!)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here too

In the spirit of the earlier post, I'm new here as well. U2 have meant the world to me for 10 years. They've saved my life a million times over. Even if I never meet them, it won't change my sense of gratitude.

Welcome to PLEBA! You'll have fun here, I assure you. So, do you have a favorite group member?

Re: Hi, I'm new here too

barkingmad said:
In the spirit of the earlier post, I'm new here as well. U2 have meant the world to me for 10 years. They've saved my life a million times over. Even if I never meet them, it won't change my sense of gratitude.
Yeah, same here, even though I have met them. :)

I don't really have a favorite band member. They all seem pretty cool to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom