Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weak in the knees for furry Mac. :drool: :sick:

bonodrag.jpg

*wants to be under the fur*:silent:

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle. I was introduced to this very expansive community by a friend (thank you Beth :)). I have always liked U2's music..although not passionately to be honest. Maybe I thought it sounded too *alternative* to me. But 1 day i woke up and smelled the coffee and realized alot of their work is brilliant..even though its on the radio, etc. Anway, I don't own any U2 cds though..Unforgettable Fire is a great album I know some of the songs on there..and their latest cd All That You Leave Behind from what i heard I really like. What mp3's would people suggest I d/l esp for the more Progressive ala keys/piano..melodic guitar and esp the harmony- melody thing with Bono and the Edge I really go for.

Thanx ;)

Kyle

btw- I also don't mind that it appears there are just a few females around these parts..which I can't say about the other communities I hang out as much (www.mikeportnoy.com, http://pub57.ezboard.com/fremedylanefrm10,) :sexywink:

sup

U2isProgressive said:
I don't own any U2 cds though

:no: oh kyle, it's ok...*takes you in* come here, i'll set you up with some pop...maybe some achtung baby. ok? :D

at any rate, welcome, always nice to have another person here who is all about music. :D

Last edited:
wooo for eagan

omc! i didn't even NOTICE you are from EAGAN!! finally! a u2er on MY side of the river!! woooeee!

i live by (yeah, feel free to mock the name and the town) lilydale. oh, now we MUST get together!

pm me sometime, we'll chat. :D

Re: Hi

U2isProgressive said:

btw- I also don't mind that it appears there are just a few females around these parts

You will find many many females in PLEBA :) Welcome Kyle. I think you would like Achtung baby, everybody does. :) If you stick around here for a few months I'm sure we will convert you in to a mad U2-oholic. :)

personally (it's very hard to choose and i have many favorites) i'd say download "love is blindness*.....that's my fav u2 song (as of right now)....but if you like keyboard/piano......"the first time" is heavy on the keyboard......meh...

btw, welcome!! i'm laura......i'd say the usual intro stuff about me but reallly you can just check out my profile.......so........yeah......

hi!

POP- Discotheque and Please and If you wear that velvet dress and staring at the sun and hell no just buy pop its so good!!! :heart:

and achtung baby is my fave album mmmmmm (along with POP-Joshua Tree) So Cruel & Even better than the real thing

Lilly will advise you with good tunes- she seems excited at the prospect of a new member who lives near her teeheeee

Anyhoo Welcome and have fun :up:

it's really that i'm a nerd.

Lara Mullen said:
Lilly will advise you with good tunes- she seems excited at the prospect of a new member who lives near her teeheeee

it was funny because:

1. i posted without noticing that he basically lives in my back yard.

2. i was really excited cos all the other interferencers around live on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE CITIES from me (which, when living in twin cities, is a very long, and tedious journey :D )

moreso number 1.

[/explaination]

Welcome, U2isProgressive!!! Interference is a great place, and PLEBA is one of the nicest forums! :)

No U2 CD's????????? *faints* Methinks I'll have to hook you up with at least one or something...:D

Re: it's really that i'm a nerd.

Lilly said:

it was funny because:

1. i posted without noticing that he basically lives in my back yard.

2. i was really excited cos all the other interferencers around live on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE CITIES from me (which, when living in twin cities, is a very long, and tedious journey :D )

moreso number 1.

[/explaination]

ack your not a nerd

CatDubh is your sig a quote from "he wishes for the cloths of heaven2 by Yeats..:heart: Yeats!!!!!

thank you very much ladies :). Lily was very sweet last night to chat with....I think i may start hanging around these parts a little more. ..I"ll post more once I hear more..I remember Achtung Baby alot since theyt played alot of the songs on the radio when I was in hs. My brother owns nearly every U2..and he drove 1st so the stereo had its share of U2..granted not always the early U2 if I recall.

thanx again U2Sweethearts

Kyle:sexywink:

Hi, I'm new here

hi, my name is sandra, i got sucked in here through zootopia (all those larry mondays). anyways, i have been a U2 fan for a while, and would be perfectly content only listening to them. everyone makes fun of me saying i have other cd's that are getting dusty. my favorite albums are the joshua tree, auchtung baby, all that you can't leave behind, and pop. yes i am a pop nut. i love staring at the sun, if god will send his angels, all of it. anyways, i am a 21 year old college student at humboldt state, and i just thought i'd introduce myself. oh and larry is my superstar, but somedays adam sneaks in the lead :)

Re: Hi, I'm new here

cali*gal said:
my favorite albums are the joshua tree, auchtung baby, all that you can't leave behind, and pop. yes i am a pop nut. and i just thought i'd introduce myself. oh and larry is my superstar

omg ur my hero! I LOVE POP and a Larry Fan :up:

Welcome Welcome :D

Zootopia is a dump and its hard to read all those stupid wee threads they have on it- this place is waaaaaaay better by miles and miles :up:

I wanted to go to POPMART-damn my young age :scream:

I didn't own any U2 cds when I joined Interference either, Kyle. This forum turned me from a casual U2 listener to a full fledged fanatic. :ohmy: :D

Welcome to PLEBA! :)

Interference has a way of doing that to ya. ;)

btw, Kyle, you'll have to come hang out with the rest of the Twin Cities interference gang sometime. We do Irish brunch at Molly Quinn's on Lake St. every so often (as well as a ton of other stuff). Tis good times. :up:

Welcome to the board. One word of advice, don't start any PoP hairstyle threads ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom