Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Luce, welcome. i like your sig. quote. So are you a Bono-girl, edge-girl, larry-girl, or adam-girl? I would guess Larry by your avatar, am I right?

Moooooooolaaa BOooooooola!!!!!

HOWDY DOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Welcome to PLEBA..........*starts chanting* You'll love it here!
We're crazy and quite scandalous...............................
:evil::mac: :macdevil::evil:
COME PLAY WITH US:hyper:

'ello!

:wave: Hi! Where are you from? How old are you? Do you have a favorite band member? Sorry, I'm asking questions like a two year old....:shrug:

hello

Hi there everyone,

I'm Alessandra, from Italy and sometimes my friends and relatives call me Ali as a nickname and everytime I think that's funny because I'm not...ehm...the right one, you know!

I absolutely LOVE that GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT man named BONO!
I read some of your posts and YOU GIRLS ARE HILARIOUS!!!

See ya,

Ali (LCT for Zootopians..., hi ZE, Moon!)

I guess I make up an entire thread just to introduce myself because I didn't know how to post....

Anyway, I am Alessandra from Italy, but sometimes my friends and relatives call me Ali as a nickname and everytime I think it's funny because I am not...ehm...the right one!

I absolutely LOVE that HOT SEXY GORGEOUS MAN NAMED BONO...
I read some of your posts and YOU GIRLS ARE HILARIOUS!!!!

SEE YA SOON!

Ali (LCT for Zootopians, Hi Moon and ZE!)

Re: hello

ali 78 said:
Hi there everyone,

I'm Alessandra, from Italy and sometimes my friends and relatives call me Ali as a nickname and everytime I think that's funny because I'm not...ehm...the right one, you know!

I absolutely LOVE that GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT man named BONO!
I read some of your posts and YOU GIRLS ARE HILARIOUS!!!

See ya,

Ali (LCT for Zootopians..., hi ZE, Moon!)

Hi hun!!!

Great to have u here :D :hug: :happy:

Proud New Pleban

Hello!

I'm so happy to finally become an official PLEBA girl. I'm 28 and from the DC area. (That probably deserves an :eek: these days.) I'm officially a :bono: girl, but I also like a little :edge: and have been known to throw a little drool :larry:'s way as well. No offense to :adam:'s many admirers intended! Now, you may be thinking, "What can this 'annecat' bring to PLEBA? We've already got it going on!" Well, at the very least, I promise pics and lewd comments. But let's get serious here! I'm talking about copies of boots! I'm talking about fanfic! I'm talking about licking my computer screen whenever that picture of Bono blindfolded appears! Woo hoo!

Anne

Re: Proud New Pleban

annecat said:
Hello!

I'm so happy to finally become an official PLEBA girl. I'm 28 and from the DC area. (That probably deserves an :eek: these days.) I'm officially a :bono: girl, but I also like a little :edge: and have been known to throw a little drool :larry:'s way as well. No offense to :adam:'s many admirers intended! Now, you may be thinking, "What can this 'annecat' bring to PLEBA? We've already got it going on!" Well, at the very least, I promise pics and lewd comments. But let's get serious here! I'm talking about copies of boots! I'm talking about fanfic! I'm talking about licking my computer screen whenever that picture of Bono blindfolded appears! Woo hoo!

Anne

Licking the screen huh? Everybody, post that pic of Bono everyday! That screen won't last too long!
Alexa

Re: Proud New Pleban

annecat said:
Now, you may be thinking, "What can this 'annecat' bring to PLEBA? We've already got it going on!" Well, at the very least, I promise pics and lewd comments.
Anne

Ha! You're funny annecat!:lol:
you're going to fit in well around here!:yes::wave:
:dance::dance: :dance: :dance:

Newbie here

Hey everyone,

I would like like to introduce myself. I am Luisa from Canada. I have been lurking for a while now and I am so glad I found Pleba!!!

I have been a U2 fan since The Joshua Tree tour. My sister dragged me to the concert kicking and screaming but like so many I was CONVERTED instantly when I saw U2 in 1987.

I have yet to meet any of the band memebers but my sister did meet Edge and Larry which was very cool. She gave Edge a gift which he appreciated!!!!

AnywayI hope to post more often as my workload prevents me from being more active on the boards.

See ya

:cute:

Hi :wave: another Bonoholic :heart: Bono is way hot! The first tme I saw U2 was the One video and I thought Bono was the prettiest guy I had ever seen! I can't get enough of Bono pics!

Welcome Newbies

Hi, I'm Katalina (Spanish name in middle school from way back when) :wave:

I've been reading your boards for over a year now and decided it's time to get in on the action. Although, I have to admit I wasn't sure if I wanted to be part of a group that Bono identifies as "scary." But, I love a good sense of humor and you girls have it. Your posts have made me laugh sooooo many times.

I'm not as technically advanced as most of you, but I'll catch up.

I've attended two "Zoo" concerts and one "Elevation." I can't believe I was too busy dating in the "80's" and didn't attend any of their concerts. It would have been a lot easier to meet them then instead of now.

By the way, I'm a Larry girl. I must admit, I enjoy the Edge for his I.Q. and Bono for his kindness/charisma. I respect them all.

Katalina said:
Although, I have to admit I wasn't sure if I wanted to be part of a group that Bono identifies as "scary."
Ah, well. There are worse things....like not being identified by Bono at all. :macdevil:

Feel free to ask questions, if you're having problems. :)

ba-ab6.jpg

ba-ab7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom