Weird pregunta about my husband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Does Bono KNOW how hot he is? This is not a rhetorical question this time.
I was just wondering if any interviewer or someone might have asked about female fans and whatnot. Does he KNOW?! This is keeping me awake at night. He must know. Does he? or doesn't he?! Somebody shed some light!

%3B%3C%3A995632323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A2%3B3%3C83nu0mrj

Baby baby baby light my way...*sway*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

LMAO @ the title of this thread.

yllol.gif
yllol.gif
yllol.gif

I was gonna say...... you're married??

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 08-24-2001).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:
whassa 'pregunta'???

smile.gif

Means "question"
smile.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Okay, I think he DOES know.
I think this because I've seen how he teased the front row at Philly II.
I've also seen this kind of "can't touch THIS" activity at other shows.
He may not be aware of the FULL extent of his unearthly hotness, but I'm pretty sure that he knows he's somethin' special.
He acts so innocent about it most of the time, but it's a sham! A SHAM, I tell you!!!

If you get the Philly II bootleg, you can hear me towards the end of IALW screaming "You're so MEAN!"
Because he is, dammit. He really is.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Sicy, I thought you KNEW of my marraige! Everyone does...except for my husband...details details.

Disco, now you're bilingual!

Sunrazor, the 'can't touch this' comment makes me think of Bono trying to rap, like the nsyncers try to do. *shudder* *Bono stomps around in parachute pants* I'm sitting here trying to figure out what IALW is. o in a little while. OK. that took a few mins. Looooooove that song. I get mad hearing it on CD
Bono: that girl that girl she's mine
Mona: me? MMEEE??!!!
Bono: you turn me on, mmm....
Mona: ME?! MMEEEEE????!!!!

aaggg!!! That IS mean of him.
smile.gif
He owes us big time.

P.S. listned to JT cd and started laughing in TTYW when he goes "I was nekkid in the clothes you made" heehee I'm so bad so immature

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom