Weird Guys to be Attracted to thread, part 2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This has been eating me for awhile, and I guess I'm in the mood to bring it up now...

All three of my roommates are absolutely in LOVE with Colin Firth. :shrug: I have tried to understand it, but honestly, ladies, I don't find him even mildly attractive. As far as I know, he's around the same age as our boys, but he has that OLD look, you know? :lol: Probably some of you think he's cute too, which is okay...I guess it'll be lost on me forever...He just looks like he could be my dad or something! (although my dad is more handsome, I think!)

md_bday1.jpg

But, of course, I can kind of have weird taste in guys myself at times...For example, I'm a sucker for guys who say things like, "Dude!" and "Excellent!" Observe...

bill%20and%20ted.jpg

2002-01-14-inside-curtis.jpg

teen5.jpg

*puts on dork hat* :lmao:

:hmm: I don't have a crush with Colin Firth, but I did have a crush with his portrayal of Pride and Prejudice's Mr. Darcy. It was the character that I found sexy, because I've seen Colin on interviews and other films he's done after that and he really doesn't do it for me. But Mr. Darcy :drool: , especially that scene after swimming in the pond, gah! :eeklaugh: I think I have a thang for guys in wet clothes. *thoughts of wet Larry on the ES video* :combust:

For example, I'm a sucker for guys who say things like, "Dude!" and "Excellent!"

:lmao:

:hmm: The weirdest thing about my taste in men... I like big... noses! :evil:

Last edited:
Weird...my roomies were just talking about the Colin Firth=wet thing last night...Maybe I SHOULD see that...:hmm:

Oh, anudda weird thing, I guess...I'm a teeth person. A guy has to have nice teeth. And eyes...oooh...eyes!

I think Colin is a cutie. He rarely smiles (at least in movies), but when he does it's adorable. I really loved him in Bridget Jones's Diary.

*starts singing*

Heroes in a half-shell...TURTLE POWER!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Me and my boyfriend Michaelangelo on vacation at Disney World, April 1991. :lmao:
jenmich.jpg

Hey, did any of you ever get the Ninja Turtles cassette tape they had at Pizza Hut? I think I still have it home somewhere. I remember there was one song that went something like, "walk straight...no need to hesitate." :lmao:

wertsie said:
Hey, did any of you ever get the Ninja Turtles cassette tape they had at Pizza Hut? I think I still have it home somewhere. I remember there was one song that went something like, "walk straight...no need to hesitate." :lmao:

what the HELL?!?!

1. you have the saved by the bell BOOK.

2. you have the TMNT cassette tape.

3. you met one of the turtles.

ARE YOU LIKE SOME KIND OF REPOSITORY FOR WEIRD 80'S COLLECTIBLES???

elizabeth said:

what the HELL?!?!

:lmao: Well, hey, I was a little kid. That was the stuff I was into!!! Not like I collect it NOW! It's scary the stuff you remember from your childhood.

:reject: I'm a freak. What can I say? :shrug:

elizabeth said:

what the HELL?!?!

*edit*

Sorry sorry sorry...I have no idea how I posted this twice!!!

wertsie said:

HAHA! My ma HATES this kid!!!! Every time the dell commercial came on she would yell at him! So one day I randomly found a pic of him taped it to a piece of paper and wrote 'Dude your gettin a dell' and taped it to the fridge. She got SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad! hehehe. Mommy :eeklaugh:

Re: Re: Weird Guys to be Attracted to thread, part 2...

DML said:

HAHA! My ma HATES this kid!!!! Every time the dell commercial came on she would yell at him! So one day I randomly found a pic of him taped it to a piece of paper and wrote 'Dude your gettin a dell' and taped it to the fridge. She got SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad! hehehe. Mommy :eeklaugh:

I remember that first commercial they had with him saying he wanted a computer for xmas and I thought, "Dude, I hope they have more commercials with him!" :lmao:

They seem to be rather scarce lately. I don't think most people liked him. :sad:

Re: Re: Re: Weird Guys to be Attracted to thread, part 2...

wertsie said:

I remember that first commercial they had with him saying he wanted a computer for xmas and I thought, "Dude, I hope they have more commercials with him!" :lmao:

They seem to be rather scarce lately. I don't think most people liked him. :sad:

Yeah...it's now the dell 'interns' My motha is quite happy about him not being around now.

sp0fg8u[z

The Dell guy is gone.....I'm sorry.

He won't be in any new commercials!

:sad:

Oh, and my weird thing is that I like really tall skinny guys.

Re: sp0fg8u[z

U2SavesTheWorld said:
The Dell guy is gone.....I'm sorry.

He won't be in any new commercials!

:sad:

Oh, and my weird thing is that I like really tall skinny guys.

:grumpy: That blows! :shrug: Oh, well. I have a Dell computer...I don't like the interns as much. They're not funny. Steven's commercials were some of the only ones I actually LIKED! Maybe I should write to customer service! :lmao:

:yes: I like tall skinny guys. Probably because I'm so short. I don't want my kids to be midgets! :lmao:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Man, does that bring back memories. My favorite one was the red one ('cause red's my favorite color).

I have never heard of this Colin guy until now. I don't think he's cute, but...*shrugs*.

For me, the thing that makes me weird when it comes to guys is the fact that I do not go for the guys that the girls my age tend to go for (as far as celebrities go). I'll know girls at my school who like guys like Josh Hartnett...and I like Bono. Yeah. I'm the odd one out at my school (although my friend Rachel, she likes guys with long hair, so I showed her a picture of Bono when he had his long hair, she said, "Not bad!" :D).

And a lot of girls like the athletic guys at my school. I always go for the arts and literature types of guys-the writers, the artists, the musicians, I like the guys who are non-conformists, they do their own thing. One thing I love in a guy-a sense of humor. Every guy I've ever liked or dated has had a good sense of humor.

There is one celebrity that's my age that I think is cute, though...anyone here ever seen the show "Lizzie McGuire"? The kid who plays Gordo on there-his name is Adam Lamburg-I think he's cute. When I found out he was my age I couldn't believe it-he's short for his age!

Everyone's got their own preferences-I think it's interesting to see what kinds of guys or girls people will be attracted to.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Man, does that bring back memories. My favorite one was the red one ('cause red's my favorite color).

I have never heard of this Colin guy until now. I don't think he's cute, but...*shrugs*.

For me, the thing that makes me weird when it comes to guys is the fact that I do not go for the guys that the girls my age tend to go for (as far as celebrities go). I'll know girls at my school who like guys like Josh Hartnett...and I like Bono. Yeah. I'm the odd one out at my school (although my friend Rachel, she likes guys with long hair, so I showed her a picture of Bono when he had his long hair, she said, "Not bad!" :D).

And a lot of girls like the athletic guys at my school. I always go for the arts and literature types of guys-the writers, the artists, the musicians, I like the guys who are non-conformists, they do their own thing. One thing I love in a guy-a sense of humor. Every guy I've ever liked or dated has had a good sense of humor.

There is one celebrity that's my age that I think is cute, though...anyone here ever seen the show "Lizzie McGuire"? The kid who plays Gordo on there-his name is Adam Lamburg-I think he's cute. When I found out he was my age I couldn't believe it-he's short for his age!

Everyone's got their own preferences-I think it's interesting to see what kinds of guys or girls people will be attracted to.

Angela

:happy: Couple of things...

1. The red one is Raphael :wink:
2. I don't find Josh Hartnett attractive either.
3. :ohmy: Adam Lamberg is a cutie!
4. Any guy that's going to date me has GOT to have a sense of humor because I'm such a nut! :lmao:

wertsie said:

:happy: Couple of things...

1. The red one is Raphael :wink:
2. I don't find Josh Hartnett attractive either.
3. :ohmy: Adam Lamberg is a cutie!
4. Any guy that's going to date me has GOT to have a sense of humor because I'm such a nut! :lmao:

1. Yep, that's right. :).
2. Good, not alone in this thought.
3. You think he's cute, too-sweet deal.
4. Haha, if that's the case, then I'd love to see you and some funny guy you're dating together sometime. :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

1. Yep, that's right. :).
2. Good, not alone in this thought.
3. You think he's cute, too-sweet deal.
4. Haha, if that's the case, then I'd love to see you and some funny guy you're dating together sometime. :D.

Angela

3. :ohmy: He's nearly three years younger than me! Whoa...:lmao: Whatever...A cutie is a cutie, right?
4.:wink: That makes two of us!

Moonlit_Angel said:

:shocked: I can't believe he's that old!!! Everyone else on there is like 15 or 16!

Back
Top Bottom