Weird Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
OK, this is SO embarrassing to admit, but what the heck..

Last night I had a dream-this is what I remember of it..

I had a pair of pantyhose on, that had several runs. I put on a new pair..I was wearing a lavender suit, and was walking down several hallways, and sets of stairs.

Then Johnny Depp was there, and reached out to me, saying "please come to my office for a meeting" That's all I remember of it.

:huh: :hmm: :crazy:

I think the Johnny Depp part was from posting Orlando pics yesterday that also had Johnny in them..

:shrug:

Please confess your weird dreams :wink: And preferably not U2 dreams, since many people have already talked about those :D

I had a dream about ashton kutcher :drool: a few weeks ago and he was sitting/cuddling w/ me on the coach but i knew i couldn't kiss him cuz i ha da boyfriend (despite his appealing lips) and ashton put his foot up to mine so we were sole-to-sole, and i remember thinking.. he has the smallest feet, how is that possible cuz he's such a tall guy :scratch:

i looked it up later- turns out dream of small feet means you're worrying about something you shouldn't. (this was right around the time my bf was inthe hospital!)

Mrs. Boss check out www.swoon.com - their analyses are very accurate i find! :wave:

i had adream about mel gibson some wees ago in which he was beaten up :huh:

and i had a dream atht bono was singing onstage, was singig Peace On Earth, and I was fly towards a grave :reject:

Hmm...ok this is going to get off of the topic a bit.......I have a reoccuring dream that I am married to someone from high school. Actually he's a twin and I haven't figured out which twin it is but I think I know. I talked to one of them last year at my 10 year high school reunion. The other one was looking my way and I was too shy to go up to him and I'm sure he felt the same way about me. I went from dreaming it about once a month to more frequent than that since the reunion.

I signed up for an online dating service last month and one of the twins is one there. I've only had contact with a few guys so far and none of them have impressed me all that much. I put down that I'm a huge U2 fan just to see what that would spark for people. So most of them start out with "what's you favorite song....mine is, insert radio hit here:_____" :rolleyes:

I think I'm just sort of hoping the twin will email me. He hasn't logged into the system for a few weeks so he probably doesn't even know I'm on there yet. Both of them were pretty shy around girls in high school and I know he's a good guy. I always wanted one of them to ask me out but it never happened. I don't think either of them ever had a girlfriend in school. I was too shy too so I never asked either of them out.

I keep dreaming about this wedding/marriage thing with a twin. That's the dream. Last nite it was at our wedding and reception at the synagogue we grew up at. I'm not a religious person and I've always had my doubts about being married in a religious setting so it freaked me out that it was there. Don't you think it's fate or something weird like that? I mean out of all the guys to be on that site, it's someone I've been dreaming about being married to for years? So if I contact him...what should I say? I never really talked to him all that much in high school, I talked to his twin more. It would just be an email so that's easier than a phone call. It's driving me nuts about these dreams.

On that site you gave me Olive..

Lavender means..

minor disappointment or transitory unhappiness

To dream about an office means

Oddly enough, a dream concerning an office pertains to emotional affairs rather than business matters

a new or strange office is a sign of an important new friendship

Nothing about pantyhose or Johnny Depp...

Maybe I will become friends w/ Johnny Depp and be disappointed because I won't have an "emotional affair" w/ him :D

I've had some strange dreams... can't remember the REAL weird ones at the moment, but within the last two weeks I've had dreams about my teeth, either falling out or cracking. And in the one teeth dream, my ex-fianc? was in it. I told FJ about it, and she found this about teeth in dreams:

Normally an unfavorable sign in a dream. It signifies displeasure and also shows that you are afraid of losing someone dear to you.

Interesting interpretation. :|

Well, I recently had this crush on this guy who looked a lot like Larry... he turned out to be married. But before I knew that, I was always thinking, if I ever hook up with this guy, what will he think when he finds out that Larry looks like him? Is it fair to fall for someone coz he looks like this other person who's my dream guy? Anyhoo, I was having a lot of dreams where I saw them mixed into one person, and I didn't know who was who... freaky. :huh:

But the weirdest dream I've ever had (even more so than the fish/Larry one) was also very scary. I was at a concert, or at a pub or some very crowded place. I wanted to get out of there, so I went up this wooden, old staircase and found myself in a restroom. All the stalls were filthy, the floor was stained and dirty. Just then I realized I didn't have any shoes on. I was trying desperatly not to step anywhere, I wanted to get out because I hated the feeling of the dirty floor under my feet.

I opened the door on the opposite side of the one I'd used to enter and I found myself in a cemetery. Even though I was still barefoot, I felt better stepping on the ground there than in the bathroom.

I walked towards this grave that was covered in beautiful wildflowers. It still looked fresh, the soil hadn't yet settled so there was a little mound and I looked at the inscription on the tombstone. The name of the person buried there was Lillith and I deducted from the dates of birth and death that she died while still a baby. When I realized that, it turned cold, the ground began to sink and all the flowers wilted. I either woke up after that or the dream moved unto another.

I was very intruigued by that dream. I was definitely freaked out when a couple of things happened to me related to that name... :uhoh: So yeah, that one tops the charts for me.

Last edited:
I love dream analysis.

Cool stories everyone. Let's see if you can cure ME:
*hopeless*

- I had a dream that I was an atom of chloride that bonded to an atom of aluminum and another chloride and BECAME sodium chloride. That was it.

- Mr MacPhisto pops up in my dreams a lot. We do things that are REALLY mundane like go grocery shopping or change the oil in my car. really. Sometimes, though, most times, he's just sort of watching whatever I'm doing in my dream from a long way away. Weirdo.

- I always have SEVERE falling dreams. I'm on a table or a building sometimes, but most of the time in my dreams the ground just OPENS up and I fall for what seems like hours but the terror and that sick feeling in my stomach never stops, it just gets worse and worse and worse.

- I have fighting nightmares. In my nightmares I'm fighting either a guy who's trying to beat up on me or a girl who I just ... HATE for no good reason. The predominant feeling is RAGE, overwhelming RAGE. I don't just want to hit the person I want to tear them apart with my bare hands. The problem is, in ALL the dreams, I can't even be fast enough, I can't hit them. My fists are moving through invisible sand in the air and I just cannot connect and they laugh at me.

Let's see what's wrong with me ...

Last edited:
Ok ... I looked on Swooon and ...

The basic meaning in a dream of fighting is change. For a business person, it signifies a change of enterprise; for an employed person, a change of job, etc. The degree of success or failure you may expect from the change was forecast in the outcome of your dreamed fight. If your dream concerned others fighting, it is a warning against waste of time and money in idle pleasure.
Hmmm, that doesn't bode well for me. I can't even START the fight. Weird.

FALLING: A very common dream action generally symbolic of some basic fear in the dreamer's life, such as fear of a moral lapse, job failure, sexual inadequacy, loss of status, etc.; however, the prophetic meaning of this dream is, strangely, very similar in that it indicates setbacks but modified by the details of its action. If, in your dream, you fell a long distance, you can expect the reverses to be general and fairly severe. If you hurt yourself, you should be prepared to endure some real hardships for a time.

Ohhhh. Goood. *takes out life insurance on self* Well, as many of you know that seems kind of accurate. However, ... *gulp* shouldn't I be DONE dreaming that by NOW?

DEMONS: Demons, no matter how fearsome or powerful, are among the purest products of your own tender psyche. Should a demonic being wreak havoc upon your dream world, the vision is not a premonition, but rather a clear image of the destruction you have already been bringing upon yourself. Don't waste time on fear and loathing. Exorcise the turmoil on a daily basis, and put this beast to sleep.

Do glittery, friendlyish ones count? Hello?

So ... to sum up.

I'm in trouble. doomed. Going ... somewhere in a handbasket.

Great.

I'll copy and paste this from another thread I created...this is what I dreamt a couple of nights ago:

Bono was sort of like the main character from Signs. He wore a flannel shirt, and had on his fly glasses. He was in some slasher type b-movie. I wasn't sure if the movie was being made or if it was just whatever. Shaq was in the dream too. Something about his shower going berserk. everytime you turned the shower on, someone gets killed. Water sprays everywhere and you had to duck or get out of the way to make sure the water didn't hit you. Last part of the dream I remember...Bono was laying down in the street. He had become the victim to the shower. How he got to the street is beyond me. I did nothing because I wasn't interactive in the dream much. I was merely an observer. I wish I could have saved him:sad:

LOL. My dreams are kinda famous for me questioning or turning someone down..... a la: NO ADAM GET OUTTA THE SPONGEBOB SHEETS....but this one is the latest really weird dream I had (and I think I told it before)

It starts out I was walkin through a scary forest with some people. *cough* Ben Affleck *cough* and two other random people, when one of them says that it is time we get back to the hotel. So Ben and I are in the lobby and he says, "why don't you come up to my room" so I said, "huh? why? well I need to go get something from my room" so he says, "fine" and I go up to my room get whatever I could possibly need then I go over to his room. Well, I get in there and he is no where to be found, then I hear some singing (very bad singing mind you) in the bathroom, so I bust all into the bathroom. (now I would never just bust into a bathroom) and yeah, Ben is takin a shower. Nice. He opens the curtain and says..."come in" :eek: So I look at him and say, "umm what about J.Lo?" and he looks at me all like, "look lady why are you turning me down" or something then of course, I realize stupid J.lo...............................and I take him up on his offer. :eeklaugh:

I had a really cool dream last night.... I dreamt I was on my last day in Dublin (I was there the other week) and me and some friends were hanging around at the studio. At first they were telling us that the guys weren't there, but I stayed there anyway. Then this random guy came out and said 'U2 will see you now'! So they took me into this room (thinking about it, it was the ballroom at Slane) where Bono, Larry, Adam and Edge are all sitting in a line facing me. I gave them all a quick hug and a kiss (which Larry wasn't too happy about) and then sat down and started asking them questions. For some reason Bono drew a cartoon stip for me explaining that the line in Electical Storm was actually 'car alarm won't let John back to sleep (?!) and then they said they had run out of time.

So we walk back outside the studio (which, incidentally, was in the middle of a multi-storey car park :confused: ). When we get outside it's snowing. So Bono says to me "you can't walk home in this - I'll give you a lift - where are you going?" (I think I was reading Melpop's story recently or something!) So I tell him I want to go to the pub. We get in his big posh car and he drives me down the Irish coast to this really cool pub. We're having a really good conversation about all kinds of random crap and as we get out the car he gives me a great big kiss on the lips :kiss: Then I woke up. Arse.

I have to say I was sooooooo disappointed to wake up and realise it was all a dream :mad:

I had a dream once that I was with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman at their house and there was someone coming over that they were very excited to indtroduce me too. I woke up when the doorbell rang so I never found out who it was.

I also had a dream that I had gone to a huge WalMart with my dad and lost him. While I was looking for him I ran into Brad Pitt and we ended up going around the store and ended up playing with the toys in the toy department.

I've had a few very freaky nightmarish dreams that would take forever to post...besides I would rather forget them.

I've had some really weird Bono dreams that I've posted about elsewhere...shopping carts, morphing Bono's, Bono and Edge writing lyrics on the inside of my car.

^^Shopping baskets all dressed up in ribbons and in bows? ;)

I had the whole band in my car in one dream; Bono was in the front seat and Edge, Adam, and Larry were crammed in the backseat of my Jetta. They wanted ideas for the next tour and for some reason I was the best source they could get. :eyebrow:

The weirdest dreams I've ever had were kind of recurrent while I was in high school and then college. If I was nervous about something or if the future was uncertain, I would have a very Jurassic Park-esque dream that there were dinosaurs after me.

The first time I had it I was trapped in a bank and there were velociraptors behind the counter and one behind some glass doors.

Another time I was in my basement and the tyrannosaurus was in the backyard, but for some reason I was trying to get out the cellar door...which we NEVER use and leads into the backyard. If the dream went on long enough, I could usually lose the dinosaur but it would always come back eventually. To get rid of the whole dream I'd have to wake up and turn on a light for a few minutes; just waking up would make me fall back into it.

Once I had a dream that I was pregnant and gave birth, and it was so real that when I woke up to find it was a dream I actually felt like I'd lost a baby. I was kinda depressed the whole day.

Thanks everyone- these dreams are great, and some are so funny :eeklaugh: Playing w/ toys w/ Brad Pitt-lol! And I like that Ben shower dream :silent: I had a dream about him once-that I was slow dancing w/ him, and we were both dressed up..it was very nice...I also met his Mom in the dream :huh:

I should have written down some of my weirdest dreams-they were so bizarre that I don't know how I could have forgotten them :hmm:

When I got into work today I realized last night I dreamed that I was arguing with a lady that she couldn't go in the stockroom. I think it stemmed from the kid who peeked into the stockroom yesterday and asked if I worked there. It was weird because I forgot I had the dream until I was opening the stockroom door to punch in.

Back
Top Bottom