Webshots/Yahoo/MSN photo albums..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Hi Ladies!(and gentlemen)
When everyone here was posting links to their photo albums online, I didn't bother to add them to "my favorites" at webshots and/or yahoo. Now I really want to take the time to look at some of these great photos...
So (without having your account closed, or blocked) can you all post the links for your photo albums online?
If any of you have yahoo or msn accounts...how do you add albums to "my favorites"? I can figure out how to do it at webshots, but not at these other sites.
If you don't want to post them here, you can email me the link....
Thanks!

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

Question:

Is this so others can see our albums, or so that we can post pictures from the albums. Because if that's the case, I've tried to post pics from my own Yahoo! Photo album before and it doesn't work.

Just curious...

Here's mine: lots of pics from LA1 and Vegas shows! http://photos.yahoo.com/oktobergirl

test...

Elevation+from+the+Heart+LA+St.jpg

It worked!! How cool is that! Hey now I can post my concert pics!!!

[This message has been edited by oktobergirl (edited 04-01-2002).]

This is for my personal use only.
I won't post pictures from your albums anywhere(I don't want you to have any problems with your accounts)
I would just like to check out everyones' photos.

i have a question about using MSN and Yahoo to upload pictures. Why is it that i can never see the pictures that are being posted when others can. All I see are red x's. Does it have to do something with the IP that i am using? For example, I cannot see MSN pictures on my work server but when I go home I can see them.

yo, I gots all my stills on nikonnet.com if you want to go steal, I've publicized that before
username: splutto
password: auigucha
there's a whole bunch of 'em

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Okay this is weird. Earlier when I posted a pic , it was there. Now it is gone and there is just the little square box. ( not the red "x"). I wonder if Yahoo! Photo's only lets a picture "live" on the net for a specific time or something.

How weird!

I have never gotten a Yahoo pic to post here. The news ones post, but not people's albums. Oktobergirl, there is a phenomenon that occurs sometimes where there is a pic that the host site will not allow to be posted, but it shows up for you because you can see it in your browser, but when you close it and come back later, it's gone. It happens with Geocities a lot. People always say they can see the pic they posted, why not anyone else? That's what happens.

If you put its properties in the address window and hit enter, it will show up, but again only as long as the browser is open.

Some sites, like Dotphoto, will delete your pic after you link it to a message board. Nikkonet changes the address so it doesn't show up anymore.

But sometimes when you see the square box or red x, the pic isn't really gone, it's just that your computer is having a hard time loading everything. Give it more time, and if that doesn't work, hit 'back' and 'forward' again. Sometimes that will make mine show up.

It could be any of those things. Best of luck.

Hey Oktobergirl- good news! I just saw your pic as a big box too, but I clicked 'back' and then 'forward' and it showed back up! That trick worked, try it!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
http://www.msnusers.com/MyBeautifulBonoCommunity/shoebox.msnw

Loaded baby.

Not much Adam though, it was a collection built by Bono-obsessed girls. There are about 800 pics of Bono alone, and some great band pics. There are a few of the other boys in the friends and family album.
"Steal" all you want for your own collection by rightsaveclick if you want!
smile.gif

You have a great photo community, Stormy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom