webshots question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Party Girl_75

War Child
okay, Webshots deleted one of my albums because they said I had pictures that were copyrighted.
mad.gif
Has this happend to any of you? How do you avoid this type of thing happening in the future?

Well that really screws things up doesn't it? I didn't know they did that. Maybe it's a new policy? I don't have copyrighted photos there so I can't tell you if it's happening to everybody.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Yes this has happened. Disco has lost some that way and has posted about it here. (Disco please tell us what happened when you emailed them!) This IS a VERY scary thing for all of us PLEBA girls because about 90% of all U2 pics are copyrighted by somebody! It's also not fair because 90% of what we have gotten to post here and put on our pages comes from some website somewhere, and all that person did was put up pics they found just like us! This is so wrong, all we want to do is post hot pics! We aren't getting any money for them, we only want to drool and enjoy.
frown.gif

If this helps, always credit the photographer when I know them and welcome the photographer to tell me so I can credit them. Also add a disclaimer in your album despcription that all pics are credited to the person who took them, and some names are on the pics.

Back to the websites- for example- U2 Mansion puts their name on the pics, but they are not their pics, they are famous U2 pics we all see. So what's wrong with what we do?
confused.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-18-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom