WE WERE IN THE STUDIO TODAY!!! I know you're watching BONO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wooooooooooooooo!!!!! We have the pics!!!! Got them 1 hour...omg they're so feckin awesome now all i need is to scan them *snort*...btw while we were in the studio Edgie Poo went upstairs and left Bono with us (which btw I forgot to mention that Edgie Poo was also sickie
frown.gif
) and I heard a playback of a song...it sounded reeeeeeeeeeeeally good
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

As for Larry...he is the only one I haven't met here in Dublin but i'm not going to go back to the studio until Marina and Iris get here...so I hope and pray that day Larry will come out and meet us!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease larry!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stephannv:
hahahhaha, rim shot. hahahha, Edge is a witty one, now isn't he.
HAHHAHA, Edge comedy hour.
I bet he's proud of his witty comment.
He reminds me of my physics teacher.....

EDGE: Why do all Pascal programmers ask to live in Atlantis?

*Crickets chirping*

EDGE: Because it is below C level.

*Crickets chirping*

EDGE: Hello ... *taps microphone* Is this thing on?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Hey wait for ALL of us! Now that you're friends with the band you get get us all in, maybe two or three at a time! This is easier than I thought and since the band doesn't seem to mind it's going to be great!!

hmmmmm dunno about that one.........sounds to good as theory, but may not work out as reality!!!!

biggrin.gif

*maddie bends over for bum slap*

For all the Scary Pleba girls, just thought of a T-shirt:

PLEBA.
Be afraid.
Be VERY afraid.
eek.gif

LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

Then I think we should send four of 'em to the boys in Dooblin, eh?
wink.gif

*snerk* JessicaAnn, hiLarryous Edge standup routine!! LOL!!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 05-09-2002).]

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

As for Larry...he is the only one I haven't met here in Dublin but i'm not going to go back to the studio until Marina and Iris get here...so I hope and pray that day Larry will come out and meet us!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease larry!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SWEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!Girlie, I am on my way. I am leaving tomorrow!! WOOHOOO!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
hmmmmm dunno about that one.........sounds to good as theory, but may not work out as reality!!!!

biggrin.gif

*maddie bends over for bum slap*

I used to think that about reality too until this happened. But this story changes everything. If they let them in they'll be letting everyone in so let's go Maddie, we deserve our turn too!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-09-2002).]

LOL!! now imagine 3 coachfuls of Plebians arriving screamin their asses off......Bono would just open the door and go
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

naaaaaah Good luck in continuin meetin them MG, I wont have luck when Im down, they will be outta tha studio by then and shit.........*shrugs*

besides.............I will always have the story of nearly nearly nearly gettin to shake his hand............and U2, if u lads ever get to play a gig in Belfast, before ur all patients of Dublins Biggest Old Peoples Home...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
, play Botanic......the best place to be!!!!
biggrin.gif

*maddie is gone now*
smile.gif

<mouth drops> I am in complete shock! That kind of stuff just doesn't happen!!!!! OMG!

<freaks out>
AHHHH!! You are the luckiest person alive! Those kind of things only happen in my dreams!

More about this song! MORE ABOUT THE SONG! What did it sound like? Were there any songs it reminded you of? Did it have vocals? Did they mention if it had a working title?? gaaaaaaaaaaah!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!! We have the pics!!!! Got them 1 hour...omg they're so feckin awesome now all i need is to scan them *snort*...btw while we were in the studio Edgie Poo went upstairs and left Bono with us (which btw I forgot to mention that Edgie Poo was also sickie
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

MUST...HEAR....THE...SONG!!!!! What did it sound like??!?! Details please!

frown.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just so you know, I got dibs on that bench, that's right I'm calling it. I'm gonna be so fecking jet-lagged I'm gonna sleep through whole thing wake me up when it's time to go to the game. Oh wait I can't sleep we're playing soccer to pass time remember? Uhm Iris...I hope you're not forgetting the ball *brings back up*

Show us your pictures already you big tease!!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Just so you know, I got dibs on that bench, that's right I'm calling it. I'm gonna be so fecking jet-lagged I'm gonna sleep through whole thing wake me up when it's time to go to the game. Oh wait I can't sleep we're playing soccer to pass time remember? Uhm Iris...I hope you're not forgetting the ball *brings back up*

lol. i will let you have the bench and i will proceed to bounce the ball off your sleeping head!
tongue.gif

Congrats!!!!!!! Thats SO AMAZING!!!!

Although, I'm a little concerned that Bono thinks we're scary.... I'm not sacry, Bono, I'm just shy....

What the????? Waking up from the dead and gets to see this???

*wonders what Bono thought when he signed my PLEBA tag*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL

A few more weeks and I will be in DOOOOBLIN......

Oh c'mon girlies!!!! no fighting we all know the bench is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao I have my name on it...oh and so does Suzie but we're willing to share...

Hmmm song what did it sound like?...*ponders* Kinda like last album sorta....lots of guitar but I think that was just Edge playin guitar...it sounded really awesome tho...I can't wait

Girlies I promise I will scan the pics tomorrow but right now we're on our way home cos we're tired and tomorrow we're going to celebrate Bono's bday at the Viper Room HOooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! OK love ya girlies!!

Iris and Marina bring ze ball
biggrin.gif
We'll play a footy match against the band
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. What a story, I'm speechless. can't believe Bono is on to us!
Bwahahahaha...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

That's so cool cristy!!! I can't wait to see the pics! *hugs*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I'll go home on monday an then i'll scan the pictures! They're GORGEOUS! And I'll write the whole story, cos it was more than FUNNY!

--------
BONO to LeMon ->

I laugh at the devil and he runs

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
I'll go home on monday an then i'll scan the pictures! They're GORGEOUS! And I'll write the whole story, cos it was more than FUNNY!

--------
BONO to LeMon ->

I laugh at the devil and he runs

Yay mr. lemon can't wait to hear it...weren't you dublin for some kind of film festival or am I wrong? Oh well if I'm not confusing people I would love to know how that went.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
For all the Scary Pleba girls, just thought of a T-shirt:

PLEBA.
Be afraid.
Be VERY afraid.
eek.gif

LMAO I love it!!
Great story MG and congrats!
smile.gif

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

Originally posted by elizabeth:

AHHHH! He must think i REALLY look like this!!!!

zombie.jpg

...I swear.

I've seen you post that zombie pic like 50 times, and each time, it has me dying of laughter.

...PLEBA is so scary...

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

that pic is funny, yet i keep getting these recurring dreams...

*nervous laughter*

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

Back
Top Bottom